Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. and all the bitter burnt perma shorts keep saying you cant call when to buy dips....ROFL!!!!!

I LOVE FREEE MONEY$$$$$$$

PLENTY OF FREE MONEY TO GO AROUND$$$

COME ON BOARD THE CHOOO CHOO TRAIN BABY $$$

whooooooo

#1441     Feb 22, 2007
  2. How easy is this. Sell/short puts, make money. Forever and ever and ever. Cannot lose.

#1442     Feb 22, 2007
  3. Bro you notice how one by one the perma bears disappear from the thread? First they're in denial, then they insult us... and finally they get burnt on their short positions by this relentless market and now it seems they can't even pay for their internet anymore!!! :(

#1443     Feb 22, 2007
  4. Great call!!! Premium is way down, so just move the strikes of the puts sold closer, thus you make the same absolute $$$ with lower premium!!!!! Keep it simple, free $$$

#1444     Feb 22, 2007
  5. hello all!!!

MORE FREE $$$$ TO TOP SHORTERS TODAY!

CONGRATS

$$$$$$$$$$$

#1445     Feb 22, 2007
  6. IS THERE ANY RISK YET????????? :p

#1446     Feb 22, 2007
  7. Man that was Sweeeeeeeeeeet !!!

Cant beat free money $$$$$$$$

later$

#1447     Feb 22, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

I think you are mistaking perma bears with people who know how to trade.

Today was a very big for any trader who jumped on the short side once the Mar EP failed to breakout past 1464. These trades are about as easy as it gets.

The morons on tv are blaming this sell off on Iran News. Iran has NOTHING to do with this sell-off. It's a failure to breakout...now the longs late to the party are puking.

#1448     Feb 22, 2007
  9. what will be funny again is when we finally do have a down day, they all come crawling out and claim victory....... only to see themselves right back in the bear cave 2 days later as the market climbs right back up and makes new highs...lol

have fun all!!...and good luck.... time to hit my 2nd job of independent street pharmacist..... was called into work a little early today :)

#1449     Feb 22, 2007
  10. yep.

#1450     Feb 22, 2007