Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. #1411     Feb 21, 2007
  2. Here's a chart of the last 4 years SP500 future, I love zero risk $$$:

[​IMG]

#1412     Feb 21, 2007
  3. Poor old Revshark capitulating :D

#1413     Feb 21, 2007
  4. MattF

MattF

Of course it doesn't. Not everything can be logical in nature as we all would like. At this point I've already tossed a good deal of it aside and just ride with what's unfolding in the relative now.

The only bank that defaults that would have me worried in any caliber is Bank Of America....other then that too many smaller ones out there that just merge and/or get bought out...and the couple that may only put a blip on the local radars...aren't even noticeable in the big picture.

I knew it was going up too w/the minutes, even if it was just a bit, but had to head out to work; alas, I'm not in enough yet to enter and hold for several hours at a time then step away from it all...:( Trailing stops or not...

Either way it's a lot of fun watching this unfold...

#1414     Feb 21, 2007
  5. MattF

MattF

and even if a dip doesn't head back right away, we've seen it enough where it will eventually...

either that, or you take the loss, then just head the other way and ride that for at least break-even on the loss if you play it right...lol...

#1415     Feb 21, 2007
  6. You might think I'm bullshitting but I just read about 2/3 of this thread and it all makes sense. :)

I'll read up some more on this and catch the ride next month, I don't see it changing anytime soon.. :)

#1416     Feb 21, 2007
  7. <i>"You might think I'm bullshitting but I just read about 2/3 of this thread and it all makes sense.

I'll read up some more on this and catch the ride next month, I don't see it changing anytime soon.. "</i>

<b>24SPFL</b>, you are new. This thread is highly tongue-in-cheek. Read thru more carefully next time around. If you think it's free money to the upside every day, ask to see some trade blotters proving that fact.

I posted mine on today's short side trades. Anyone see any long trade blotters from today's (in)action around here?

#1417     Feb 21, 2007
  8. S2007S

S2007S

I dont know about anyone else here, but this board should be taken as a joke, what my posts do on this board is show that their really isnt any risk involved. I dont trade the YM, ES etc. I only trade equities. The others saying free money here and free money there are just showing that its simply a risk free market, that anytime it DIPS its climbs right back up. I think many newbies here are taking this forum out of context.

#1418     Feb 21, 2007
  9. Consider this thread just a bunch of bored traders having fun, awaiting normal market volatility and intraday ranges. Soon we'll be too busy trading real market action for even glancing inside this forum intraday.

For now, what you see is what we have to work with...

#1419     Feb 21, 2007
  10. Yes, I am new, however, I understand the trend and what the concept of what you are doing. I know you guys are having fun but I'm just kinda listening in and getting a feel for this game..

#1420     Feb 21, 2007