Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

cnbc amazed by this turnaround

#1261     Feb 20, 2007
  2. My EIUL is doing well.. :)

VUL is doing better tho.. :) :)

(has no clue about what any of you are saying but is a fast learner)

Where are you guys all from?

#1262     Feb 20, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

agree, the russel down over 4 at 9:30am is just skyrocketing, up over 4 at the moment.

#1263     Feb 20, 2007

4. they should be used to it!!:D

#1264     Feb 20, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

THIS CAME OUT 20 minutes ago as the dow started RUNNING

DURHAM, N.C., Feb 20 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Board Governor Susan Bies said on Tuesday that there still was a high potential for a correction to occur in the housing market and said that made it hard for the Fed to assess conditions.

"There's a lot of vacant housing out there right now,' Bies said during an address at the Duke University Fuqua School of Business.

"The potential for inventory correction is still very high," she added.

While supply is hard to judge, Bies said that a downturn in demand for housing may be nearly over.
    Reuters Pictures
    Photo

Editors Choice: Best pictures
    from the last 24 hours.
    View Slideshow

"We may be near the floor in terms of demand," Bies said.

#1265     Feb 20, 2007
  6. Poor shorties, driving this market higher and higher while bending over :D

[​IMG]

#1266     Feb 20, 2007
  7. piezoe

piezoe

The markets are irrationally strong with weak sectors leading (homebuilders) and weak stocks falling on bad news and then immediately rebounding (HD). We have a great market for longs and momentum traders (the IBD crowd) and at the same time a high risk market, so i would certainly NOT agree with the "zero risk" boys and girls. Rising irrationality is always accompanied by greater risk. We can sustain this for some time to come but not, as the fools on this forum would have you believe, forever. In the meantime, enjoy the ride. Whoooopeeeeeee! Isn't the ER2 spectacular so far today!

#1267     Feb 20, 2007
  8. The boyz love their buying programs. Easy cash while raping the shorts on every tiny "selloff" (is this word still used these days??? I think it was deleted from most dictionaries since the VIX has permanently dropped to single digits).

Congrats to all dip buyers, piggy-backing on the boyz :D

#1268     Feb 20, 2007
  9. Hahahaha....dont bring your personal life to the workplace, makdonut.

#1269     Feb 20, 2007
  10. ron2368

ron2368

I am thinking that some day the dow has got to go down( for more than one day). Maybe I will add more longs, that should do it.

#1270     Feb 20, 2007