Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. GO ER2 BABY $$$$$$$$$$$$$

#111     Jan 30, 2007
  2. Yes but I made just as much money on the way down as I'm making on the way up... how stupid are you guys not to get that? The market will always let you know what side to be on... why would you only accept half the money the market is offering you?

#112     Jan 30, 2007
  3. Why fight the tape, I don't get it. I just see green across the monitors the market is telling me the only way is up!!!!!!!!!!!

#113     Jan 30, 2007
  4. GO TEAM ER2 $$$$$$$$$$$

#114     Jan 30, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

if everything falls into place perfectly, by tomorrow night the DOW will be at another FRESH high...12621!!!

#115     Jan 30, 2007
  6. Current Session Tally:
    ER short 797.20 = out 796.20
    Short again = par
    Long = Par
    Long 798.50 = out 800.50

What trend? Trading these days is a lotta work, either direction... and we see both directions darn near every day. Godspeed the next real, lasting directional push... up or down.

P.S. - y'all sure seem bored to tears, trolling the same mantra day after day after day. Why don't we all quit trading for the day, get together and have a couple of beers?

Bulls are buying, T28 & I don't want any cheapie domestic brews, either!

#116     Jan 30, 2007
  7. bgp

bgp

i know it ! i never lose either ! :D

#117     Jan 30, 2007
  8. Here's what I don't get... you are all watching it go down so you can buy the dip... sitting there passively watching it fall... why wouldn't you go short and make money then flip where you were going to buy the dip anyway??????????

This makes me think you cant really trade and once the bull run has ended the market will flush you as it always does with one sided bulls

#118     Jan 30, 2007
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Many of them can't trade. They're investors who buy and hold. Any real trader plays both sides of the market. Buy & hold types just post on message boards all day.

#119     Jan 30, 2007

10. because shorting = risk... and that is something I dont want..

buying dips = ZERO risk

not saying you cant make money shorting.... I am saying risk vs reward is better on the long side and so that is where I will play...

with no risk....

#120     Jan 30, 2007