Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. T280

T280

It's not about the points... it's the number of contracts... but keep screaming hysterically everytime there is a move... it doesn't expose your insecurity much at all :)

#1121     Feb 14, 2007
  2. <i>"They're scalpers, they get a hardon when they're in the green one point and quickly cover ... and they shit their pants when they're one point under water and cover quickly like pathetic paranoid rats."</i>

Please educate me: which of these midday dips was the correct one for swing traders to buy?

I screwed up... netted +2pts long side, +2pts short side, was short from 818.20 and chopped out at par before the move into close.

I must confess, I'm not holding any longs for free money off these silver-platter dips.

Which ones did y'all buy? I feel so stupid sometimes, but will feel better knowing where the big pros all stepped in for their no-fear overnight swings.

Show 'em if yer really long! (trades, that is)

#1122     Feb 14, 2007
  3. Man, you claim to have a some bucks in your trading port and then you mouth of bile like that....you sure prove money caint buy happiness.......:eek:

#1123     Feb 14, 2007
  4. It's all Photoshop brotha, just to fool you all :p

#1124     Feb 14, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

closing in on 940+ days without a 2% decline.

#1125     Feb 14, 2007
  6. Were all waiting for you to make some sort of trading call here, you can do it! This is an easy market to trade, we might see a short term retracement tomorrow, sure you dont want o short the SP right here @ 1257.

I doubt you have the discipline to trade, do you really trade your metastock trade signals? I bet your getting a sell signal why dont you take it. Here I will post for you.

T280 is shorting ES @ 1257.75, he will cover @ 1255.00

#1126     Feb 14, 2007
  7. You're missing out!!!

It's not hard. Do it like the pros. Go long the index futures 3:1 margin, on top you can sell short a bunch of OTM ES mini puts just to get some extra liquidity going. To spice it up, also sell short a bunch of Yen against the dollar and collect the free swap. Hey that's how the boyz are doing it, why wouldn't we?

Then, take a long vacation, make sure you don't have trading access from your hotel. You don't wanna ruin the outcome by overtrading. Come back in 6-8 weeks. Voilà la, you're tanned and relaxed, and you in the green big time with sweet $$$ in your account, risk free baby :D

#1127     Feb 14, 2007
  8. I have asked them before, and got nothing out of them. Now he will explain to you how "slaves predict and kings react". But not a single trade, ever. LMAO :p

#1128     Feb 14, 2007
  9. T280

T280

I got no problem with that, just give me your credit card details and we'll get started

#1129     Feb 14, 2007
  10. <i>"You're missing out!!!

It's not hard. Do it like the pros. Go long the index futures 3:1 margin, on top you can sell short a bunch of OTM ES mini puts just to get some extra liquidity going. To spice it up, also sell short a bunch of Yen against the dollar and collect the free swap. Hey that's how the boyz are doing it, why wouldn't we?

Then, take a long vacation, make sure you don't have trading access from your hotel. You don't wanna ruin the outcome by overtrading. Come back in 6-8 weeks. Voilà la, you're tanned and relaxed, and you in the green big time with sweet $$$ in your account, risk free baby "</i>

Excellent advice! And here I was, all this time thinking I needed foolish stuff like stop-loss orders, defined entries at key spots on a chart, etc.

That Yen carry trade sounds good... got some cash in the home equity line just sitting there doing nothing. Sounds like even more free money!

Of course, I do recall having a friend go on vacation once with a portfolio of open short-put positions back in early 2000. He came back from vacation on a cruise ship tanned, well rested and well fed.

I also recall him closing out those positions for -$600k in one fell swoop. But hey... the Nazz could never break below 4,000 back in the day. It was a different market then, no way to go but up :p

Thank you for the advice!

#1130     Feb 14, 2007