Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Well buy!

#1031     Feb 13, 2007
  2. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!:D

#1032     Feb 13, 2007

3. Still here bro....

just buying all these dips for free ZERO RISK money!!!

#1033     Feb 13, 2007
  4. I LOVE RISK FREE MONEY$$$$

NO FEAR!!

#1034     Feb 13, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

TOMORROW IS Going to be a very important day.... if we have another strong day the bulls will have taken yet another win. This will be the 6th dip since early December that the bulls have taken from the bears. S&P is only a few points from another 52 week high along with the DOW closing in on record territory again. Most international markets are nearing 52 week highs, the ^n225 and All Ordinaries are both at new highs.

If the markets fall apart tomorrow this could be a good show for the bears. Markets were higher on AA takeover speculation and a GM upgrade. Seems the less vehicles they sell and more losses they show the higher the stock moves.

#1035     Feb 13, 2007
  6. I would bet money that Bernanke is so incredibly tight with his words tomorrow, that you couldn't insert a credit card in between his lips.

He will not say anything that could be construed as spooking the markets, and he won't say anything that could be construed as rallying the markets.

He will elevate vague, ambiguous, noncommittal 'speak' to high art, carefully and subtly shifting between perceived risks, while expounding upon perceived strengths.

#1036     Feb 14, 2007
  7. THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME BRO AND TAKING ME UNDER YOUR WING

IT'S AMAZING HOW WE COULD INSPIRE THE ENTIRE FORUM AND SPREAD UNCLE BEN'S CONCEPT OF RISK FREE $$$

#1037     Feb 14, 2007
  8. No news from Ben -> Good news -> Higher indexes -> $$$

(His two little monkeys did the hawkish talk two weeks ago, spooking is priced in)

#1038     Feb 14, 2007
  9. "IF LONG IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT!"

(until the next sell signal, of course)

#1039     Feb 14, 2007
  10. The problem el'nanke can see is that this market is extremely nervous, as you pooint out, if he say's the wrong thing then he knows he gonna cause a stampede for the exits. Nobody wants to be the bagholder this high on the tightrope...

So, the monster gets stronger and stronger ..inching higher and higher..untill....................:confused:

#1040     Feb 14, 2007