Gotta love ZERO RISK in the Markets = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MattF, Apr 18, 2007.

1. wojack

wojack

wth is this thread for

#51     Apr 22, 2007
  2. what else is there to say lol

#52     Apr 22, 2007
  3. while these threads may seem repetitive they are technically right

the market has been in a 5 year rally

#53     Apr 22, 2007
  4. that's definitely true.

fwiw eqttrdr registered at the end of the bear mkt, and posted that he stopped shorting 17 months ago.

we all go out of sync i guess. i've been for almost a year now and it's nasty

#54     Apr 22, 2007
  5. Oh how I love this NO RISK, FREE MONEY. I took 2 Million out of my trust fund and deposited it at my brokers and he calls me up and says:

"Handsome, what's up with this 2 MILLION DOLLAR deposit?. Is there something I should do with it Handsome?"

And I said:

"This market is zero risk, free money. Take my $2 MILLION and BUY, BUY, BUY !!. Buy Cat, Buy McDonalds, buy fucking anything cause this market only knows one thing and that is UP, UP, UP. And when the DOW crosses 13,000 then sell everything and I will then withdraw my profits which should be around 10 MILLION DOLLARS..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Yee Haw!!!!

I love this FREE MONEY.

A bomb could go off tomorrow in LA and yet this crazy mo fo market will go UP, UP UP!

:D

#55     Apr 22, 2007
  6. Allaces

Allaces

Enjoy the bus ride

#56     Apr 23, 2007
  7. Shanghai Composite Index 02:37 AM 3,699.87 +115.67 +3.23%

Looks like a start to another great week!!!! There is no stopping us longs!

#57     Apr 23, 2007
  8. NTB

NTB

This guy has been the most consistently correct poster that I've read, honestly. Need to hand it to him.

#58     Apr 23, 2007
  9. Allaces

Allaces

Wow he predicts price will continue to rise in a bull market... I wonder what the secret to his amazing success is?

ps: the very nature of a bull market is the majority of investors believing the price will continue to rise

The only difference I see is this moron is the only one screaming hysterically like it is the only time he has ever been right in his life... he's an embarrassment

#59     Apr 23, 2007
  10. #60     Apr 23, 2007