Gotta love ZERO RISK in the Markets = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MattF, Apr 18, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

I think this is a solid plan my friend. There will be a merger or 10 over the weekend.....Asia will be up good....all the newspapers will be going gaga over the dow flying. Once the dow hits 13000 I am gonna start selling SP's....and selling them very aggressively. Looking for the dow to bust through 13000...maybe 13025-13050...then come in and come in good.

Am excited about this one.

#41     Apr 20, 2007
  2. Stupid damm shorts will never learn it seems. Once they figure out shorting an up market is not paying, we will head lower.

Cash markets SP500 1500 Dow 13000, then we may head lower.

#42     Apr 20, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

There will be a good spot to get in on the short side....a little higher.

That trade you were so closely following of mine was a no good. Covered rest of pos at 1487.50 . Wasnt the end of the world......but left a little mark.

#43     Apr 20, 2007
  4. Hey hum your were thinking the same thing hummmm. My performance this week was not very good, glad its Friday.

This is getting scary.

#44     Apr 20, 2007
  5. The pioneers are the ones with the arrows in their backs.:cool:

#45     Apr 20, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Have a good weekend.....is 80 and sunny where I am..time to hit a bar..sit outside...and enjoy some time with my friend Mr. Budweiser.

#46     Apr 20, 2007
  7. I dont understand how this happend today I watched all the Dow stock right after the open Cat was up almost $4.00 AXP up over $2.00

look at the one day charts today most of the dow stock closed below their highs yet the index closed at its high, geez this is weird.

#47     Apr 20, 2007
  8. This is most insane, the Dow futures were up 100 points by the time the cash market opened volume was around 5k, then cash opened popped a tad higher the sold off on high volume.

Then drifted a little lower then turned up on weak volume then finished the day with a flurry of higher volume.

This does not look strong at all. I said the same thing last week and missed alot of this weeks gains, damit this smells funny.

• ym.jpg
      File size:
      213.4 KB
      Views:
    #48     Apr 20, 2007
  9. Allaces

Allaces

Good because everyone knows you've made ZERO DOLLARS SINCE 2003

#49     Apr 20, 2007
  10. LOL ...

and just for that I am leaving to NYC early....

I will be flying out this weekend and staying till the end of May

I LOVE TAKING VACATIONS WITH SHORTS MONEY$$

thank you Bernie, Thank you PPT, thank you Bushie.. but must of all thank you shorts!!!

I couldnt have done it without ya :)

peace everyone and I'm out till the end of May..

NYC here i come baby $$

#50     Apr 20, 2007