Got him (Saddam). Market rocketss.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QdzResurrection, Dec 14, 2003.

1. See CNN. quick.

:p

2. sprstpd

sprstpd

Wow, QdzResurrection with the timely scoop! There are no other threads talking about this! Thanks!

3. Thanks. Cheer with me, hip-hip-hooray, my portfolio will worth more by the end of the year. This is the best Christmas gift ever. Thanks again.

4. I was running optimization to see how high the market will go the next week? So, didn't reallhy notice the news until moments ago. But when this kind of news hit wires, no optimization is needed any more. It is matter of people's sentiments, a huge sentiment change. All anxiety, sadness, suspicion, and second guessing on US Iraq policy and action are gone. Proud and patriotism fills everywhere for at least the coming week.

Again. Congratulations to all of us, but especially to people on the right side of both justice and finacial markets.

5. Jack Bauer lead the 4th ID to finding Saddam!

:D

6. Haha, that's a good one. Yes Kim and Sutherland did it in 24 hours. They are the American heros.

Hmmm, let's see. Why does it take so long for markets to open today.

7. Yes, he is captured. It takes time for markets to open. So be patient.

8. Cheese

Cheese

"..Kim and Sutherland did it in 24 hours." QdzResurrection

Sure.. and Kim is such a dish too; I wouldn't mind her hiding in my wardrobe (providing she doesn't have a pistol to point at me .. especially if she gets a tad nervous).

9. When we got the two sons, no rally.
    When we conquered Bagdad and pulled down the statue, markets sold off.

Rally or not?

Where is Bin Laden?