Got a letter from Oliver Velez the other day.....

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lilduckling, Dec 22, 2008.

1. IN it he assured me that in his new trading course, he will teach new secrets never before revealed!

Has a bunch of testimonials from traders all stating how they have made tens of thousands of $$ in just a few days or weeks!

HOWEVER, this new course is just not for anyone..... its only for a select few... and SPACE IS LIMITED! Oliver does not want to waste time with people who are not serious about making real big money in the markets. I need to act fast if I want in!

The course is only $5000 ..... a bargain really, if you consider all the money you will make once you apply Olivers methods to the markets.

I cant think of anything else I'd rather do with $5000 then to give it to Oliver. :D

2. Wow only 5K, this is a bargin at any price, I have my credit card out. Man this guy is such a leech.

The Ever Hoping Rookies Don't Fall For this Crap VIPER

3. Hmm. If these are "new secrets never before revealed," then I wonder how he can already have so many testimonials.

4. Hmmm, I wonder why these gurus don't have a money back guarantee. :p

5. AK100

AK100

As soon as anyone mentions the word 'secrets' when it comes to trading or investing you know you're being heavily marketed to and 98% of the time should steer well clear.

6. AK100

AK100

Yes, good one.

I also love the crappy saying that you see from time to time -

'Learn the secrets the pros don't want you to know' :)

7. trendo

trendo

I wouldn't be surprised if Velez comes out with a cookbook of his world famous secret recipes.

8. Cooking the Books with Fran and Ollie :p

The Ever Disgusted By Gurus VIPER

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

They use them because sizzle sells. The most successful tactic actually is usually to sell the sizzle and not focus too much on the steak at all anyway.
    Personally when I see someone offer "secrets" and the "Tactics they don't want you to hear" I try to get a look at the steak, to get past the sizzle. Very often what you will find is that there is a partnership in place, one partner a trader, the other a marketer. Obviously the marketers job is to sell, and he is going to use what is proven to work.
    Brandon

PS. this should in NO WAY BE TAKEN AS A DEFENSE OF OLIVER VALEZ, because it's for sure not.