Gosh Darn...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tampa, Feb 21, 2003.

1. ROFL! Okay, so now the US is the big chicken for not getting militarily involved in situations that could have provoked WWIII......

Amazing that the Pope has guards with such feeble analytical skills. I fear for his safety.

#21     Feb 22, 2003
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Tampa is weird. The short skirts thing was a spoof of some kind, now he wants us all to hit the bricks and demonstrate. WE VOTED. WE DON'T HAVE TO DEMONSTRATE. OK?

BTW the French suck.

Max

#22     Feb 22, 2003
  3. tampa

tampa

One who fails to sugar coat his nation's actions does not automatically "hate" his country.

One who does sugar coat it's every action is not one who automatically "loves" his nation.

There is little danger in questioning the motives of the government.

There is untold danger in one who finds nothing to question.

#23     Feb 22, 2003
  4. If you don't think the USA is an example of a prosperous democracy, then you don't know the meaning of the term. Quit talking out of your ass, pal!

#24     Feb 22, 2003
  5. How right you are. Especially your third point - thank goodness we live where we do.

And FYI, I do not sugar coat every action of the government nor find nothing to question.

I think I do have a lot more faith in it than you do, though.

#25     Feb 23, 2003
  6. #26     Feb 23, 2003
  7. That video is an absolute riot while at the same time rather sad. Clueless is an understatement, not one intelligent response; typical liberal idiots whose basic mantra without solutions is: "Bush sucks, man. War is bad." Brilliant.

#27     Feb 23, 2003