Gore Says Cold and Snow Consistent With Global Warming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 1, 2011.

1. The pollution for profit party thinks that the earth is their own private garbage dump, that Jesus will take care of everything...

#11     Feb 1, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Democrats lament about no snow because of global warming. So which is it?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d70iXVN5EVM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

#12     Feb 1, 2011
  3. chartman

chartman

Being retired and plenty of time on my hands with nothing to do I researched the high and low of the temperature in my locality since 1895. The weather is <b>cyclical</b>. I have done a comparison for a time span of one year, three years and five years time periods. Weather is cyclical.

#13     Feb 1, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Whatever is convenient at the moment.

#14     Feb 2, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

please explain how this causes record low temperatures across the globe. truly, i would like a little more education on how that happens.

#15     Feb 2, 2011
  6. There is NO debating this! The polar bears love global warming!

#16     Feb 2, 2011
  7. Whatever supports buying power/favor with somebody else's money.

#17     Feb 2, 2011
  8. The lefties can't lose on this global warming... if it gets warmer, they were right!!! If it gets colder, they were right!!! They are right either way!!! No matter what happens it's because of global warming!!! If temps stay the same, that will be because of global warming too!!! It's so simple!! Why don't you guys get it??

#18     Feb 2, 2011
  9. You describe how snow is created. You did not give proof that we have global warming. [​IMG]

#19     Feb 2, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

They are experts at circular arguments. But we know they are just chasing their tails.

#20     Feb 2, 2011