Gordon Gekko takes ET by STORM!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Nice poll Gordon...you can't lose! lol :D

#11     Sep 29, 2003
  2. Printing fake money are we?

#12     Sep 29, 2003
  3. Take it in stride man. Dont wanna see another lundy case :)

#13     Sep 29, 2003
  4. There is nothing like the emotional swings between master of the universe and pond scum and back again.

#14     Sep 29, 2003
  5. maybe so, but i'm making higher highs and higher lows.

#15     Sep 29, 2003
  6. VOLUME

VOLUME

Are you actually trading....or just paper trading?

#16     Sep 29, 2003
  7. what's all the excitement about:confused:

#17     Sep 29, 2003
  8. Great job GG. I hope all of your dreams come true. Just make sure that you keep your head clear. Just remember the tortoise and the hare (the ego can be a downfall sometimes). I hope this success continues none the less.

#18     Sep 29, 2003
  9. Amen. Take it easy, Gordo. Take careful notes on what you're doing right and don't let success blur it.

#19     Sep 29, 2003
  10. Lol, it's hard to believe he's been trading since 1999 isn't it! I mean, you'd think you'd have learnt to control the excitement a bit wouldn't you. You're a classic GG -- wasn't so long ago we had the despondent drunk "I'm never posting again".

Actually, I think this all a big load of crap. Gekko is really nothing more than an attention seeker. Aphie went through the same phase, but at least admitted as much. Gekko, if you're so desperate for attentiong, with your great bod and 4% body fat, why not go out and use it to get yourself some pussy dude? (Then again, I suppose personality counts too, and if ET is anything to go buy -- well, do the math!:D)

#20     Sep 29, 2003