Gordon Gekko is single handedly runing et

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by burnin, Nov 19, 2003.

1. burnin

burnin

time to ban him for being a complete and total moron seeking attention, along with his other retarded aliases longshot and fruity.

2. Agreed needs to leave ET, go outside, and play a nice game of hide-and-go-fuck-yourself..
    :p

3. maxpi

maxpi

That is triple handedly then.

4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes definitely.....he is RUNNING this place.:p

5. burnin = TM_Direct and he is trying to manipulate Baron into banning me. alfonso does this, too. Stupid minds think alike. :p

TM_Direct, please give me your permission to post here your threats to me. ET should see what's really going on here. If you really believe in what you are doing, you shouldn't be ashamed.

Some may say I have no class, but I even respect my enemies.
    Sorry, but you're clueless. If TM_Direct gives me permission to post his threats, you will see that it's sadly reality and that I'm not paranoid. :-/

6. Gordon,

I see that you've saved up enough money to get a new keyboard to replace the old one with the broken shift key. Congrats!

7. actually, i did just get a new keyboard (ergonomic), but i'll stop using the shift key just for you.:p

8. maxpi

maxpi

That would read "religious person" not "religious people" then, would it not???

:confused:

9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

This has all the makings of another soap opera.
    It is a "tempest in a teapot"
    Just let's all kiss and make up.
    I like y'all just the way you are.

PS
    I am just adding to this to raise my post count.:p

10. Ditto :D

#10     Nov 20, 2003