Gordon Brown calls for "Global New Deal"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AMT4SWA, Mar 19, 2009.

1. pma

pma

Yep:(

#11     Mar 20, 2009
  2. gnome

gnome

Those being robbed by the Gummint don't have enough votes to do anything about it.

Those benefitting are thinking, "this is great"... without consideration that they have not only sold their own souls, but that of their children and grandchildren...

#12     Mar 20, 2009
  3. Barroso sees US-Europe ‘convergence’

Tony Barber
    Financial Times
    March 20, 2009

The US and the European Union are finding common ground in their efforts to strengthen global financial market regulation in spite of differences between Anglo-American and continental European cultures, the European Commission’s president said on Friday.

Article continues...... http://www.infowars.com/barroso-sees-us-europe-convergence/

#13     Mar 20, 2009
  4. More bs spewed by another politician in the name of do-good-ism to ultimately fatten his own wallet.

#14     Mar 20, 2009
  5. This is the EXACT part where you have been NEOCONNED......the exact men you show are the MINIONS of the TRUE Globalist Wealth Entities. :eek:

You have been successfully MISDIRECTED and THEY love you for your mental vacancy! :eek: ENJOY their distraction! :cool:

#15     Mar 20, 2009
  6. All anti-semitism aside, the question is, how can we profit from the situation? Larry Edelson, In his Real Wealth Report wrote, "The real goal of the G-20 meetings:Creation of a new financial order based upon drastically new units of paper or fiat money to help wipe the world’s debt ledgers clean. How? By systematically and progressively devaluing existing currencies, especially the U.S. dollar and re-inflating ALL asset prices. If the plan shapes up as I think it will, my current target for gold of $2,270 could turn out to be ultraconservative. Depending on how the new currencies are structured, we could ultimately be looking at $5,000 gold ... or even higher!". Even though I am long GLD, it is hard to buy more or invest in gold stocks when the price of gold already seems so high. But if what he says is correct, gold may be the safest and most profitable place to put money for the near future.

#16     Mar 20, 2009
  7. WOW......you are slow......you still don't get it.......LOL!!! :eek: :D :eek:

#17     Mar 20, 2009
  8. The exact reason I stay LONG in my physical GOLD positions! :) ......my next targets at $1026 and then $1066......after $1066 target level is hit, I will be holding the last half of my physical position for whatever chaos that may continue to take down the "financial grid" :eek:

#18     Mar 20, 2009