GOP senator: Reagan wouldn't identify with today's GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 14, 2012.

1. That was a quote from Pastor Harry Jackson, of Hope Christian Church in Beltsville. He's just your typical black racist, homophobic republican according to you.

You can read all about here: African-American Church Leaders Condemn Obama For Gay Marriage Support

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/...orters-opponents-gear-up-for-november-ballot/

Please do tell us what you think of all these black people in the article...'racism,homophobia,subordination of women,needless religious wars,denial of science,anti intellectual'!?!?

#11     May 14, 2012
  2. so if most republicans are homophobic and some blacks are homophobic what is the common denominator for their hate? seems like it must be christianity.

#12     May 14, 2012
  3. #13     May 14, 2012
  4. I'd be curious how you define middle of the road. Don't know if I'm middle of the road or not, but here's my take on things. I am still registered as a democrat, but vote more independently.

Taxes - Make it simple and fair. I know, that's vague.
    Immigration - All illegals back to there they came from. Repeal of Anchor Baby law.
    Defense - Cut the shit out of it
    Abortion - First tri-mester only with exceptions for SERIOUS health concerns of the mother along the way. Serious physical health only.
    Gay marriage - My gay friends, yes I do have some, would be pissed at me, but I say no to marriage. Civil unions is enough.

#14     May 14, 2012
  5. #15     May 14, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

So they can drink from a water fountain, but just not from the same one you do?

#16     May 14, 2012
  7. #17     May 14, 2012
  8. They can have every legal protection under the constitution, every tax break, be free from discrimination for any type of emplyoment, including military, enjoy shared health-care benefits. No marriage!

#18     May 14, 2012
  9. Taxes - Make it simple and fair. I know, that's vague.
    agree
    Immigration - All illegals back to there they came from. Repeal of Anchor Baby law.
    fine the employers.
    Defense - Cut the shit out of it
    agree
    Abortion - First tri-mester only with exceptions for SERIOUS health
    concerns of the mother along the way. Serious physical health only.
    agree. no abortion past point of viability.
    Gay marriage - My gay friends, yes I do have some, would be pissed at me, but I say no to marriage. Civil unions is enough.
    agree. i would suggest a 5 year civil union period first then a vote on gay marriage as people become more accepting.

lol. who would have ever thought that we would agree on every point.

#19     May 14, 2012
  10. With mouth agape.:D Good point on the fining of employers that hire illegals. Fines and criminal prosecution. I forgot that one.

#20     May 14, 2012