GOP Seen Cleaning Up In 2012 Senate Races.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Oct 28, 2010.

1. So you're ok with people not being able to get health insurance even if they want to buy it ?

#11     Oct 28, 2010
  2. Mass hasn't repealed Romney care

#12     Oct 28, 2010
  3. rc8222

rc8222

This bill needs to remove any role the Federal Government plays. Take away the Government bureaucrats that will now get in between you and your doctor to help decide your personal medical decisions. They should allow for individuals to cross state lines to purchase insurance. Enact tort reform. Don't take funds away from, or tax to death the makers of medical devices. Take away the ridiculous red tape provision forcing small businesses to file a 1099 each time they spend over $600.
    Even Democrats that voted for Obamacare now see what an absolute disaster it is. Now their running around saying that they need to make changes to it. I find it interesting that not one Congressional Democrat has campaigned on what a great thing we did by passing Obamacare. The only thing I've heard about Obamacare from Democrats on the campaign trail are from those that opposed it!!!
    If I'm a Republican in Congress, I would absolutely vote 'NO' to any changes on Obamacare. Why? Since the Democrats were in such a hurry to ram such a horrible piece of legislation down our throats, despite the fact that the majority of America didn't want this particular bill, let the Democrats suffer with it exactly as it is!!! This bill will absolutely kill small business, jack up everyone's insurance rates, reduce the quality of care, lead to massive doctor shortages, cost several trillions of dollars..... As I said, not one GOP member in Congress should vote for any changes to Obamacare. Democrats were so hell bent on forcing this disaster on us, so let them suffer the consequences with voters, as they will on Nov. 2nd!!!! :D

#13     Oct 28, 2010
  4. Most families will pay a maximum of 5-10 % of their income on health insurance.Thats less then many pay now

#14     Oct 28, 2010
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Really? Have them sit on their hands while the country continues it's downward spiral? Fuck the small businessman?

Then they are no better then the fools currently in power.

This is a broken plan from the minute Nancy didn't read it and it needs to be fixed otherwise EVERYONE ends up screwed.

#15     Oct 28, 2010
  6. Insurance companies get between you and your doctor now in many ways

I agree with insurance across state lines

Tort reform is a myth.States with tort reform have insurance rates just as high states without.When a person losses his or her life or is paralyzed for life 250,000 is hardly a fair settlement

Dems have said they will eliminate the 1099 requirement

#16     Oct 28, 2010
  7. rc8222

rc8222

Oh, and let's not forget the Obama 'read my lips' moment when he say's "if you like your insurance, you can keep it". But when employers start dropping their employees health insurance coverage in 2014, forcing them to lose the insurance they like, and forcing them onto a Government run health plan, it will equate to the entire Democratic party swallowing a cyanide capsule!!!

#17     Oct 28, 2010
  8. rc8222

rc8222

They can't eliminate it without GOP support. The Republicans should absolutely forbid any changes to it. The Democrats were so hell bent on including this in the original legislation, so let them pay the price for it. At election time, small business will take it out on those responsible - the Democrats!!!!!!

#18     Oct 28, 2010
  9. The Odumba/Tyranny Bill needs to be SCRAPPED and replaced... and start with the basic premise of (1) maximum use of "physician extenders", (2) allow insurance buyers to shop across state lines, and (3) tort reform.

Every Congress Rep who voted "for" the bill should be KICKED TO THE CURB!

#19     Oct 28, 2010
  10. Odumba campaigned telling SOOOOO many lies... they all sort of get lost in the mosh.... and nobody on the Left wants to hold him accountable.

Strange, isn't it?.... How when a citizen lies to the government, it's a felony. But when the government lies to the citizenry, it's "just politics". :mad:

#20     Oct 28, 2010