GOP Rep: Get A Load Of These Crazy Wingers Who Ousted Me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Of all the possibilities your parents imagined when they first had you they must be so proud that they raised a 50 year old child who gets his rocks off trolling the internet......

Anyways last post from me, have a good one troll

#11     Aug 6, 2010
  2. rew

rew

Any politician who loses can point to kooks and nutcases who didn't vote for him and say, "See, those guys are the reason I lost!"

When you lose by the magnitude that Inglis did it's likely that there were a great many sane voters who just didn't like his voting record.

#12     Aug 6, 2010
  3. But he has a point given the crazy Tea partiers winning primaries saying the most crazy things.

#13     Aug 6, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Google the videos "Total Onslaught" and then see if you don't believe some conspiracy theory...

#14     Aug 6, 2010

5. +1 :D

#15     Aug 6, 2010
  6. Exactly. He got smoked. They probably wanted to make sure they didn't let another Lindsay Graham slip through the cracks.

#16     Aug 6, 2010
  7. Google inglis and you will get a long list of leftwing sites playing up his sore loser whining. Ironically, on Huffington Post, under related posts, they have a link to another republican congressional primary in SC. Strom Thurmond's son lost in the republican primary to a black guy. I wonder if those voters were all crazed conspiracy theorists too?

#17     Aug 6, 2010
  8. Oh fuxx me... I thought the OP was he talking about Pabst. Denny Hastart buttfucked Kurt big time. Donkey on Donkey crime.

#18     Aug 6, 2010