GOP pundits stressed about Ryan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The Republicans did all that all by themselves did they?
    No democrat support/votes whatsoever huh?

#21     Aug 15, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your posts imply otherwise

Forget the rifle, get yourself one of these. Please.

[​IMG]

#22     Aug 15, 2012
  3. Eight

Eight

Have Democrats even submitted a budget in the last few years? Maybe when they need to raise the debt ceiling they will go there but otherwise, no budgets were submitted.

#23     Aug 15, 2012
  4. Getting a budget passed is apparently a thing of the past.

#24     Aug 15, 2012
  5. When you are 15 trillion in debt,budgets are superfluous , everybody knows the plan is just print more or default.

#25     Aug 15, 2012
  6. The Chicago way worked then as it does now. Maybe someone should send this to Mittens. It would make things much more fun!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xOvH-7lcjb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Aug 15, 2012
  7. Yeah, no kidding.

Even with the media determined to protect Obama, there is so much Romney could be doing. As odious as obama is, his campaign has a narrative, that romney wants to cut benefits to the middle class to fund tax cuts for billionaires. it's a total lie, but at least it's comething. What has romney got? Nothing as far as I can tell.

They need to start carpet bombing the message that we are suffering from the "failed obama economy" with the "highest unemployment in history." all caused by " the most radical administration in history."

#27     Aug 15, 2012
  8. romney wants to cut benefits to the middle class to fund tax cuts for billionaires

the fucking truth !!

#28     Aug 15, 2012
  9. george bush no 2?

#29     Aug 15, 2012
  10. Mittens is too "white bread" to deal with someone from the Machine. Mittens is right about one thing, no President has pulled out the flamethrower so fast, but to Illinois politics in general, and Chicago in particular, this is old hat.

I work in a small town. The Mittens ads were run, the Obama ads "had technical difficulties". Do I take that personally? Nope. I thought it was cool. I like studying warfare in all of it's facets.

I know this, like you said, Mittens does not know he is in a bar fight, and unless he figures that out, like, today, he is fukked.

But you already knew that, being the pundit that you are. You really ought to blog and let the hard right shit go. You have a gift, and I know I am not the only one who agrees with that.

#30     Aug 15, 2012