GOP pundits stressed about Ryan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Aug 14, 2012.

1. The same Romney that implemented Obamacare as Governor ?

The same Ryan that voted for auto bail outs,tarp,unfunded wars,unfunded tax cuts and unfunded medicare expansion that led to a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit ? The same Ryan that voted for TSA,Homeland security,the patriot act etc :confused: :confused:

#11     Aug 14, 2012
  2. And Paul Ryan is one of those neo cons who gave you bigger government

#12     Aug 14, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL :D Really?

Take off those beer goggles.

#13     Aug 14, 2012
  4. I know Lucrum rationalized why he won't even make a lousy $200 bet for charity, but still keeps his ABO stance. Jem at least has some balls to make a bet.

The rest of you righties are just ET pundits, with no guts or honor (except Jem, who, win or lose, was a man about his ideology).

#14     Aug 14, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you fucking stupid? My ABO stance is who I'm voting for/hope wins.
    A bet means I'm confident who WILL win. Which I'm not. How do you get through a day without harming yourself? Seriously.

You want to make a bet most here will agree is in your favor and yet you want to talk trash to anyone not willing to take the other side? Go fuck yourself half wit.

#15     Aug 14, 2012
  6. jem

jem

cmon... stop being so full of shit... for once.
    its the left who lies like you, that is the reason we need Ryan.
    He stops your leftist buddies lies in their tracks.

balanced approach to spending?

obama's budget plan was spend now and use financial chicanery to distort the future.

Just like what we see with obamacare.

Obamacare went from 800 mill to a few trillion as soon as they started backing out the financial bullshit.

#16     Aug 14, 2012
  7. one thing is for sure. this is the most important election in at least 50 years.
    of course even if obama wins the republicans will continue to act like the children they are and scream and wine holding up any progess.

#17     Aug 14, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

If only the democraps could have the WH and a majority in congress...oh wait we did that in 2009.

#18     Aug 14, 2012
  9. Ah, come on, don't get so riled up. You guys love to trash talk, but can't take little bit in return?

1. No, not stupid, no matter how you measure it.

2. I don't harm myself, and I don't get lathered up by crazy talk.

3. Last I checked, all my wit is intact.

Glad you admit that we'll likely get 4 more years of Obama. Just kidding, no endorsement needed.

I haven't called you any names.

Now, on a serious note, since you seem to know quite a bit about guns. I only have 2 old pistols right now, but am thinking about getting a good rifle, a starter rifle if you will. Something easy to maintain, take my kids and grandkids to the range, not too big a kick, cheap ammo. Any suggestions?

#19     Aug 14, 2012
  10. And they caused far less damage then the last time republicans had congress and the white house

Democrats passed Obamacare and a 1 time stimulus

Republicans passed

Bush tax cuts

The unfunded war in Iraq

The unfunded war in Afghanistan

Unfunded medicare drug expansion

TSA

Homeland security and the thousands of new federal employees that went with it

Patriot act

No Child Left Behind

#20     Aug 14, 2012