GOP postpones healthcare vote after attack on Giffords, can't mouth 'job killing' no

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I accept your apology as well, unfortunately I don't think you could apologize for Loughner and the the rest of the Tea Party following gun-totting misanthropes. Most of all, I don't think any amount of apology by you or anyone else would bring back the victims of this tragedy, which was entirely avoidable if the Tea Party and right wing media had not gone down this path of personal demonization and political and physical destruction.

#11     Jan 9, 2011
  2. Do you EVER care about the TRAIL OF DEAD left behind by the new WAR president??? :eek:

I thought so.....THOSE DEAD don't ever get any RAGE out of the psychologically vacant FOLLOWERS. :eek:

#12     Jan 9, 2011
  3. Eight

Eight

I repeated "step on a crack, break your mother's back" a zillion times and it never worked no matter how many times I stepped on those cracks so I have to conclude that you are liberal crank...

#13     Jan 9, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

You used the word "misanthropes" to describe Tea Partiers and then WHINED about right media demonization of opponents... you kind of take the prize here, closed minded, closed opinion @sshole... you win that one...

Damn, I met a gal that was coordinating 1200 tea parties, or 1200 people or something and she was a stunning person, good looking, hard working, outgoing, volunteering her time to try to save America's heritage for the next generation or two and some piece of shit keyboard jockey like you can call her a misanthrope... people like you aren't worthy to tie her shoe laces...

#14     Jan 9, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The shooter was a Tea Party member? or are you just so angry from looking foolish that you're typing without thinking, again?
    Why would I apologize, I didn't shoot them.
    Now you're just making yourself look like another left wing extremist wacko spewing uncorroborated nonsense simply because you like the sound of it.

#15     Jan 10, 2011
  6. Moron, the entire legislative docket was cleared for the week, not just the health care vote. Why would you start such a ridiculous thread?

#16     Jan 10, 2011