GOP postpones healthcare vote after attack on Giffords, can't mouth 'job killing' no

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Jan 9, 2011.

1. The only FOOL is anyone who actually thinks the health care bill is positive legislation (remember, the bill which was written by three large insurance company think tank groups.....and then handed over to barry s and pals).

It amazes me how easy it is to CON the american citizenry into such destructive agendas. It also shocks me how few do any REAL due diligence to find out where these bills came from (who wrote up the core of the legislation prior to congressional involvement). To get people who actually defend these bills is almost too comical, and they have NO CLUE who will REALLY benefit in the endgame play. :eek:

2. “F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” –Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmmm, "job killing"..."Representative killing"... I don't see a connection.
    Unless maybe you're a liberal, in which case it's obviously "controversial" and very non-PC.

4. In so many levels are the Tea Party Republicans wrong on this issue. On October 8, 2010, the Jesse Kelly campaign actually said the words:
    "killing Giffords"
    when describing their then opponent Gifford's alleged position on the bills voted in Congress:

""The voters are responding to our message of economic growth and new jobs for southern Arizona and they are rejecting the job- killing Giffords agenda of higher taxes and more government regulations," Kelly's campaign said on Oct. 8."

When you have rhetoric that connects an act of violence with the name of your opponent, someone will eventually take you seriously.

5. The skull numbing mind killing Lucrum rhetoric that has aways gotten me down in this forum. Repeat.
    The skull numbing mind killing Lucrum rhetoric that has aways gotten me down in this forum. Repeat.
    The skull numbing mind killing Lucrum rhetoric that has aways gotten me down in this forum. Repeat.
    you get the idea.

It doesn't really matter what you say before or after. It is the subject and connection of violence that will persuade an unstable mind.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really.

"Job killing" doesn't refer to violence, of any kind.

"Hey Fred KILL that market order!"

"My team KILLED your team last week"

"This job is KILLING me"

"I'd KILL to get in that brunettes panties"

"For the last time turn down that stereo before I KILL you!"

You get the idea...right?

7. I supposed you passed the test, so you are not a mass killing murderer. Congratulations.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

If this is you gracious, conciliatory, admission of being mistaken, it's accepted.

#10     Jan 9, 2011