GOP Hopefuls Losing Ground to Obama Among Latinos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 6, 2012.

1. jem

jem

I did not fall for it, I was one of the ones who pointed it out. I look around me and wonder in the next election who could vote for a party which just wants to spend its ass off and continue to destroy cities and states from their core.

Pretty much the only people who will vote democrat are people who want to destroy what we have, get something for nothing or control those that fit that description.

#41     Mar 7, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

But not good enough.

#42     Mar 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So did Clinton.

#43     Mar 7, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

That does NOT answer my question of how?

IF Obama would enforce immigration laws the sates wouldn't have to.
    Who is it getting stuck with all the illegal uneducated unskilled peasant immigrants? Washington or the states?

#44     Mar 7, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably because it's true dumb ass. Approximately 40% identify themselves as conservative and about 20% as liberal.

#45     Mar 7, 2012

6. Well, you were unable to hold your attention long enuf to finish the sentence. Here is the part you missed......

but no one has answered the question of why the liberals control everything. If conservatives are so called smarter, and in the majority, what the heck happened?

#46     Mar 7, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because conservative hold all the productive jobs while the liberals go for the government jobs?

#47     Mar 7, 2012
  8. #48     Mar 7, 2012
  9. Not sure about that. Considering the military. Just saying Mr. L.

c

#49     Mar 7, 2012