GOP Hopefuls Losing Ground to Obama Among Latinos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 6, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why not? I mean he accomplishes two of his goals, to be reelected and to destroy America as we know it. Two birds with one stone as they say.

#11     Mar 6, 2012
  2. It's good that you do understand that.

But it is worse than that actually. Some white males are gay, some white males are married to minority women, and some white males are married to liberal females.

The rest of you should essentially do what 377 is doing and pack your bags. The ideology you support is no longer tenable, people have caught on, the gig is up.

#12     Mar 6, 2012
  3. 1.Immigration is a federal matter.(A certain Arizona Senator tried to grant amnesty to illegals on the federal level )

2. Arizona's immigration law violates US citizens civil rights

#13     Mar 6, 2012
  4. Obama got 41 % of the white male vote so not all of us fall for The GOP's bull shit :)

#14     Mar 6, 2012

5. That was essentially my point. I failed to add that some white males are also naturally liberal.

#15     Mar 6, 2012
  6. ammo

ammo

IF THEY CAN GET YOU TO BELIEVE THERE ARE TWO PARTIES, AND YOU TAKE A SIDE,AND I TAKE THE OTHER,THATS CALLED DIVIDE AND CONQUER

#16     Mar 6, 2012
  7. jem

jem

whats are ideology?
    we are tired of seeing our dollar devalued by run away govt spending?

#17     Mar 6, 2012
  8. The social conservatism attached to the ideology of conservative white males is a no go in this nation.

#18     Mar 7, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol

I didn't realize he got that many. No wonder he won. I read somewhere that it was because he won the independent vote so a bunch of those white guys are independents. He is working on getting all the women this time around.

Somebody quotes RCG lower down on the page and I see he is still fixated on me. I wonder why? Lots of middle-aged white professionals in here. It sure is creepy. I'll probably wake up one morning with a squirrel head in my bed. :)

#19     Mar 7, 2012
  10. What can I say, some people are not very bright , others want something for nothing:both have a tendency to vote for obama.

#20     Mar 7, 2012