GOP effort to oust Eric Holder picks up steam

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Jun 20, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

http://thehill.com/video/house/306737-gop-effort-to-oust-eric-holder-picks-up-steam

"...The House Republican effort to oust Attorney General Eric Holder has attracted a significant amount of momentum this month.

Since the beginning of June, 66 Republicans have signed on to Rep. Paul Gosar’s (R-Ariz.) legislation that calls for Holder’s immediate resignation. Gosar’s resolution now has 122 co-sponsors, more than half of the House GOP conference....

Not one Democrat has backed the legislation, but Gosar is optimistic that will change..."

Not one fucking democrat. This is why I despise any of my legislators or reps engaging in any sort of bi-partisanship.[​IMG]

2. Ricter

Ricter

And that's why not one democrat signed, "fuck" bipartisanship with reps! : )

3. wjk

wjk

Been that way for some time. The fascinating thing about this is: this guy is assualting your liberties too. Guess it doesn't matter to the left...till the shoe is on the other foot. Wait...it was regarding AP. Guess it REALLY doesn't matter to the left.

Seems since I started watching politics, it's only considered bi-partisan when the right moves to the left. The only time it works the other way is when the left is dragged kicking and screaming (Bubba and welfare reform, for example).

4. wjk

wjk

Let's see. Bi-partisanship from a conservative viewpoint. Last couple of decades.

They lost regarding God.

They lost regarding life.

They lost regarding healthcare.

They will lose regarding guns.

They lost regarding freedom of speech.

They lost regarding privacy.

That's just the beginning of the list. The left should at least care about the privacy and speech issues, but apparantly they don't.

Yeah, bi-partisanship is a real winner as the country lurches left.
    I know, I know. SC this and that. God in 62, Roe vs Wade, and so on. My point is, with so much bi-partisanship in congress, who is winning? It sure as fuck aint the right, and for fans of libertarianism, current state of affairs is a nightmare.

Personally, Holder should have been gone after Waco, and so should have Reno. Just my opinion.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because they just don't care we have a corrupt dishonest AG.

6. pspr

pspr

I think they should strap Holder, legs spread, to the Washington Monument and let the public line up to kick him in the nuts. The next AG will do better.

Might as well put Rectum up there next to him, too.

(Yes, I believe in corporal punishment.)