GOP Could Take House, Senate, Presidency In 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Both O'Reily and Limbaugh have surrendered this week to the inevitibility of gay marriage. The RNC has caved in on illegal immigration. They're long on budget rhetoric, but they spend just like drunken saliors when it suits their needs. They have shown they'll sell their souls for a vote, just like the dems. Tell ya' what fella's. The republican party is dead and some just don't know it yet. We may actually see a viable 3rd party arise by the 2016 election.

#21     Mar 28, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

LOL This from the enema nurse.

I'd say there is something wrong with someone who shows up sporadically just so he can call people racist names and tell them how crazy they must be.

I'm pretty sure I know which of us has mental issues and a problem with rationality. YOU, dumbass! :D

#22     Mar 28, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I only voted for two R's in 2010 and 1 (Romney) in 2012. The rest I just checked independent or libertarian right down the line. I may not not even vote for the next Repub presidential candidate. Even if the dems run another disaster like Obama.

1) The parasites/welfare queens and their liberal cheerleaders outnumber the responsible tax payers anyway.

2)The republicans have shown no real leadership, they've all but abandoned true conservatism and they lack any political spine whatsoever.

#23     Mar 28, 2013
  4. Republicans are "evolving", or as I like to call it, I won't stick to my core beliefs, standards, ethics and morals. I'll just go whichever way the wind blows so long as it gets me re-elected.

#24     Mar 28, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

Well said and spot on. It couldn't have been stated more appropriately. [​IMG]

#25     Mar 28, 2013
  6. Rush makes this point all the time. Conservative and republican are not the same thing. Republicans want to get elected. Most of those bastards would support obama's platform if they thought it would help them in the next election.

The dilemma for conservatives is we want to elect people who will push for our principles, but to do that, they have to get elected. We have lost a lot of winnable Senate seats over the past couple of elections because we nominated people who sounded good but were unelectable or were not ready for a statewide race. We could have taken out Harry Reid. We lost with Todd Akins in Missouri and that Murdoch guy, who not only lost easily winnable seats but damaged Romney's campaign with their idiotic statements.

Then we turn around and elect dolts like McCain and Lindsey Graham from solidly red states. Is it too much to ask to get real conservatives from a conservative state?

#26     Mar 29, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

I keep thinking McCain is going to retire. But he's like a Timex watch.

Like term limits, we need to have an age that Congressmen and especially Senators must retire. There are currently 21 Senators 70 or older. The oldest is 89.

Being a Senator must be a huge power trip for these guys to want to forgo retirement and stay in the Senate so long.

#27     Mar 29, 2013