GOP Constituents Are Getting PO'ed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly.

Fart sniffer likes to play word games then troll, semantics and troll again ...

#41     Aug 27, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fart sniffer is not under any circumstances interested in the facts. He drank Obama's Kool-aid TWICE. And now is desperately trying to continue to convince himself he did the right thing.
    Despite all evidence to the contrary. Basically, he can't stand the thought of being wrong.

#42     Aug 27, 2013
  3. Ain't THAT a mouth full...

:(

#43     Aug 27, 2013
  4. Jem.

I'll concede that your power points are sensational; and at face value, they hold up much better than Tsing's when comparing the likes of Odumbo to Hitler.

I would, however, kindly suggest you to think carefully anytime you share the views of the right:

The Right use their God given orifices in a backwards manner~
    They consume with their asses and feculate from their mouths.

Next thing you know they're swallowing a bunch of shit and talking from their asses.

Your examples may hold some truth, but much of it contains extreme abject opinion formulated on the right> Starting with the most sensational.

This is a preposterous accusation, and I would sincerely hope you're ready to back this up with an explanation that resembles some sort of logic.

A sensational Headline, indeed, but void of facts.

Are you insinuating that just because a law that's stood in our constitution for 40 years wasn't over turned during Obama's administration- that makes HIM responsible for the abortion of millions of babies?

Is this how you would best compare Obama to Hitler?

Can you really say this as fact too, Or Is it another opinion?

Surely you could support your statement either way.

Please define "support"

Was the same not said about Reagan? Bush 1 and 2? Clinton?

What taxes? What inflation?

The middle class will be destroyed alright, but it won't be Obama's vault anymore than it will be yours.

Saying Obama is destroying the middle class is like saying that video games are destroying the minds of our youth.

Again, please define "support".

The Malicious and Evil Obama Care, right?

Affordable Health Care?

Is this what you are alluding to?

If it is, I will say that he disappointed me on this one.

I was "hoping" he'd implement a Health Care policy that is so far left the right would have to pull their heads from their asses to see it.

To say Obama care is bad or wrong, just seems abject.

I mean, really, What exactly is your beef?

What constitutional principles is he threatening to violate?

I'm willing to discuss, but the accusations are so vague, I'm simply forced to say, What in hell are you talking about?

I hope you don't take this the wrong way Jem, but your example here sounds a bit paranoid. What is it exactly that you are scared that's going to happen?

A skinhead, outside of a gas station was saying something like this to me some time back. He didn't really go into details either. He just kept saying, "Obama and the CIA are destroying our freedom." over and over, like he was programmed.

Please, feel free to expound upon your thoughts at any time.

Which election?

How do you think it was Obama that allowed the IRS to crush Who exactly?

I'm sorry, but I'm just going to need some details to make any sense of this.

Not quite the holocaust that the Fuhrer was able to carry out, but at least you are providing a few details here. I'll take a look at it if you have a link.

WTF! This sounds like it came from a dang Fabio novel...Thanks just the same, but there's no need to bother providing a link to this one as it may likely contain a virus.

I'm afraid you'll have to try to explain it in your own words. if I'm to have a clue what you're talking about.

#44     Aug 27, 2013
  5. Same bullshit as L_Kabong.

#45     Aug 27, 2013