GOP Constituents Are Getting PO'ed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

How about the Affordable Care Act?

Stimulus?

Bailing out GM?

Reappointing that idiot Bernanke?

Mind you, these are just for starters.

#31     Aug 27, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're exaggerating an anecdotal example to rationalize your preconceived notion.

Why should I waste time trying to convince you otherwise? You've already made up your mind. See above.

You're just trolling now - again.
    And no not really. You asked a very broad question.
    You might as well ask "What was it Hitler did that was so bad"?

#32     Aug 27, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Can you believe this guy? Is he seriously arguing Obama has done no wrong/harm?

#33     Aug 27, 2013
  4. That's more-or-less what he's asking..

Bush was a HORSESHIT president, do doubt.

The people hated him for it and voted "anti-Bush/Republican"... 'cause, "anything's gotta be better, right"?

WRONG... we got an asshat 10X WORSE... and the DemoCrap sheeple are so greedy and blind they can't acknowledge their mistake and poor judgement.

#34     Aug 27, 2013
  5. There you go again.

Do you see how you've misconstrued my question to you "What has Obama done that's so bad?"

Have I said , "he has done no wrong?"

Why do you have such a great desire to switch my words around?

I'm simply asking you a question, yet the way you are able to draw your answers from me is incredulous.

It only exposes your tendency to form others' opinions for them, in order for you to try to argue with them.

#35     Aug 27, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Dude, no offense, but you asked "what's he done that's so bad?" You can mince words and play with semantics all you want, but there are a bunch of things that he did that were/are BAD. I listed a few.

#36     Aug 27, 2013

7. I googled, "What did Hitler do that was so bad?"

Here's what I came up with for starters:

1.Attempted Genocide
    2. Mass Murder
    3. Attempted to take the world as his dominion, by use of conquering forces.
    4.With Malice and forthought, Instilled Hate and Fear into countless millions.

I don't know boys.

It don't look like Obama's dirty deeds are quite stackin up to good ole Ado's.

Affordable Health care. LMAO!

#37     Aug 27, 2013
  8. jem

jem

Millions of babies aborted
    Supports Partial birth abortion
    Destroying the Middle class with taxes and inflation
    Supporting a ME takeover by Muslim brotherhood.
    Forcing americans to pay money to Insurance companies
    Threatened executive orders to violate a host of fundamental constitutional principles.

The veiled threat of militarizing Homeland Security forces in a crazy manner.

Allowing NSA to crush our liberty.
    Allowing if not encouraging the IRS to crush the opposition in front of the election.
    Accusing member(s) of the the press of spying for the enemy to Federal Judges.

Arming mexican drug cartels

what is next?

#38     Aug 27, 2013
  9. wjk

wjk

You mean the group that helped the thankless, backstabbing motherfuckers retake the house. That's not a question.

#39     Aug 27, 2013
  10. wjk

wjk

Count me in if the GOP puts up another NE liberal.

#40     Aug 27, 2013