GOP Constituents Are Getting PO'ed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 9, 2013.

1. It's already "past time". However, no effort will be effective until the protest is forceful enough and in large enough numbers.

The real and effective conflict will be between the military and government controlled police vs armed citizens in the street.... and we're likely years away from that, sadly.

I have a great hope the military will recognize that such a conflict against citizens is WRONG and will not side with the politicos "just because they are told to". History, however, suggests that unlikely. (I'm ex-military... and if I were still in the military and the government ordered me to use firearms against a righteous public citizenry, I would not be able to do so.)

#21     Aug 27, 2013
  2. How is it you have an image of me shining some golden obama bust on my mantle?

Did I say anything about his leadership qualities being good and sound?

It's a typical response from the right to take anything good that is said, and misconstrue the meaning.

I don't recall mentioning Odumbo other than times like these, which is to address what those on the right are obsessing over.

I'll say this though, no matter how poor his leadership qualities are, that wouldn't reach the low level of deceit it would take for him to purposely sabotage his party and country, as Scatafaggos and Leapy suspect that Romney did.

If its true Romney laid it down for ulterior motives, then we can all be thankful the country has dodged a huge bullet in electing him.

I'll take a dumbass over poor character any day.

#22     Aug 27, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Gee I dunno fart sniffer, you think this had anything to do with it?

So you admit you ARE happy with Obama.

#23     Aug 27, 2013
  4. hoof, his (obama's) character is extremely poor.. far more so than mittens. He is every bit the flip-flopper, more disingenuous, the ultimate hypocrite. He sucks at every level. fact.

#24     Aug 27, 2013
  5. Take another look loosebum <<<< There was no iota of even the slightest mention of Obama. How you make such irrational conclusions , I can only speculate, but it must be coming from either an honest or unintelligent place.

Which is it?

I'm not impressed.

Happ(ier) then I likely would be with Romney as president is a more accurate description.

#25     Aug 27, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then you're also delusional.

#26     Aug 27, 2013

7. So what's he done that so bad?

#27     Aug 27, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:
    And you still want me/us to believe you're not an Obama lover?

There are scores of threads and posts in this very forum alone highlighting his administrations seemingly endless lies scandals coverups fuck ups misjudgments corruption and Constitution destruction's.

Have you been hiding under a rock the last 5 1/2 years?

I could document the human genome faster than I could cover all Odumbo's failures.

#28     Aug 27, 2013
  9. lol. You've shown a tendency to be sold on headlines in the past.

Why should I believe you've looked any further than a threads title to formulate your views?

I asked a specific question, Can you not answer? Or will you continue to deflect with a giant umbrella?

#29     Aug 27, 2013
  10. It's amazing... how blind the the Odumbo/DemoCrap sheeple are.

(Greed and lust for power will do that to the greedy, parasitic, and weak-minded.)

#30     Aug 27, 2013