GOP Constituents Are Getting PO'ed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 9, 2013.

1. So this is your admission that you supported a candidate, whom you suspect to be a lying scumbag with ulterior motives.

#11     Aug 27, 2013

2. Let this be a lesson.

People tried to warn you this was the kind of guy he was, didn't they?

Look at the bright side- at least something didn't go wrong in his deceitful plan.

Just be thankful the guy didn't get elected.

Also, you may want to reconsider the motives of the entire republican party.
    At the very least, this should be a grand sign of the party's naivety and ignorance.

I suppose it's a good thing the majority of the country didn't fall for Romney's shenanigans, the way the right did, huh?

#12     Aug 27, 2013
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Perhaps 2016 will be, finally, the year of the independent. With fundraising via the internet, it's conceivable the major parties could lose their strangle hold on U.S. Politics.

#13     Aug 27, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, they just fell for a completely different set of shenanigans, twice.

#14     Aug 27, 2013
  5. That last quip from Hoofy is SO FUCKING STUPID... I wish I could put him on DOUBLE IGNORE!

#15     Aug 27, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

People tried to warn you ignorant assholes about Obama, didn't they?

Romney would have been an infinitely better president than Odumbo could ever "hope" to be. Even many of his former prominent supporters are coming out and publicly criticizing his complete lack of leadership.
    How is it they've caught on and you haven't?

#16     Aug 27, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obama?

#17     Aug 27, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#18     Aug 27, 2013
  9. jem

jem

depending on the issue I think around 45 to 60 percent of the country is not being represented in Congress.

The left has the whole crazy wing of its party well represented in Washington and they get their free handouts dollar destroying spending and some of their leftists laws passed while the the campaign bribers also get what they need.

On the Republican side... it seems that the only time the Republicans have the balls to marshall a big vote is when they represent the campaign bribers.

So on so many issues... the conservatives libertarians and those who believe in the things the Republicans campaign on... are completely unrepresented in Congress.

#19     Aug 27, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So we're being taxed without being represented?

I seem to recall a famous slogan: "No taxation without representation"

Does this mean it's finally time to follow in our founding fathers footsteps?

#20     Aug 27, 2013