GOP Candidate for Congress Says a Violent Overthrow of Government Is ‘On the Table’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Oct 25, 2010.

1. 1.Yet they spent 8 trillion the last 2 years.All members of the military and government are getting their paychecks.Thats not broke

2.If a civil war starts I will sign up right away

3.They have automatic M-16s,and thats better then a semi auto M1A.They also have millions of M-16's,thats better then your 1 M1A

#21     Oct 25, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well maybe you can test your M-16 against my M1A.
    Won't that be exciting.

#22     Oct 25, 2010
  3. A partnership between China and Russia is the minimum that would be needed to take this government down and they would be mostly destroyed attempting to do so

#23     Oct 25, 2010
  4. I agree, which is why I wrote that we're a long ways off from any revolution, violent or otherwise. Right now we're just frogs in the pot and the temperature is rising. Most will be cooked before the other frogs catch on to the scheme.

#24     Oct 25, 2010
  5. I truly hope it never comes to that,but if it does so be it

#25     Oct 25, 2010

6. There are some here who actually believes that a revolution is coming and that they could win.Thats mostly who I'm responding to

#26     Oct 25, 2010
  7. This is what's so sad about the whole situation. We the people should not be wanting to shoot at each other. There are plenty of people that deserve killing, but it's not the common folk. Those that deserve the bullet are well protected and insulated from any violence. They'll just sit back and smile while we slaughter each other. They've been doing it for a long time, pitting black against white, women against men, young against old, etc., etc. We are a nation divided, and it's divided with the malice and intent of our government.

#27     Oct 25, 2010

8. I just asked myself If Sarah Palin became President,Christine O'Donnell VP,Congress full of Michelle Bachman's and Rand Pual's etc would I join a fight against that government...No I wouldn't .When Bush was in office I never wished for a civil war

The government is far from perfect,but America has one of the highest if not the highest standards of living in the world.We have The Strongest Military in the world to protect us.Police and firemen to protect the people.A minimum wage that will pay for food,shelter and clothes for people with no skills.The government doesn't kill or torture its people etc.I could go on and on.

Our government is far from perfect,but there are far worse governments past and present to even be thinking about revolution imo

#28     Oct 25, 2010
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

but that's just it, thanks for missing the point. we are not receiving representation, just taxation.

the clods going to congress represent big business and do their own thing.

#29     Oct 25, 2010
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

that's assuming at that point the government will be able to afford bullets.

what's more, you liberals will be fighting alone, because at that point, neither the soldiers nor the police will back you.

try looking up oathkeepers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_Keepers

#30     Oct 25, 2010