GOP Candidate for Congress Says a Violent Overthrow of Government Is ‘On the Table’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Oct 25, 2010.

1. That government feeds their family,gives them good jobs,good pensions,good health care,pays their college tuition etc.I wouldnt count on them giving that up .

Lets not forget that 30-40 % of the people in this country are liberals,so the government aren't the only ones you would be fighting.

Republicans with non law enforcement /non militarily government jobs with good pay,pensions and health care aren't going to give that up for the unknown

#11     Oct 25, 2010
  2. And you don't see the similarities? The working class has no representation, none! We are being taxed into poverty, and you're OK with that?

#12     Oct 25, 2010
  3. We can vote them out

#13     Oct 25, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

We're broke, they're going to lose it eventually anyway.

It's more like 20% and most of them are pacifist spineless pussies that neither own or even know how to use a weapon.

I more or less fall in this category, and I would.

#14     Oct 25, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

We have 'representation" in name only.

#15     Oct 25, 2010
  6. LOL! Sure we can, only to be replaced by clones of those being voted out. Best example, Bush administration becomes Obama administration. Well, Obama does look different. Guess that's enough for you.

#16     Oct 25, 2010

7. 1.The US government will never be broke.They have printing presses to print all the money they need and the strongest military in the world .

2.The south thought the same thing."We can succeed and those northern pussies wont do anything about it","The north wont fight their countrymen" etc.

3.Maybe.If the US military was outside your house with tanks and M-16s you might have a change of heart.

#17     Oct 25, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

If they have to print money - THEY ARE ALREADY BROKE.

So will you join up right away or wait to be drafted?

I have an M1A, which is better than an M-16.

#18     Oct 25, 2010
  9. I'm just a realist.This government will never be overthrown by a few pissed off tea partiers.

#19     Oct 25, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

No it won't, initially it will take several million or more in my estimation. And even that assumes more people will pile on once they realize the movement has a chance of success.

#20     Oct 25, 2010