GOP candidate claims same sex marriage could lead to a man marrying his horse...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 15, 2010.

1. jem

jem

Animals never have an age of consent.

This moron things that is why animals can't get married.

#31     Mar 16, 2010
  2. "This moron things that is..."

Yes, I agree you are a moron...

#32     Mar 16, 2010
  3. I'm waiting for bigamy to become legal. I'm tired of this one-wife-at-a-time bullshit. I enjoy sleeping with two women at a time and it's long past due for triads to be given the same rights as monogamists and gays. Who's with me?

#33     Mar 16, 2010
  4. I'm not against you...

#34     Mar 16, 2010
  5. jem

jem

Zzz is so stupid he does not realize the reason a horse can't get married is because it is a fricken horse.

If it were about consent - adult siblings could marry each if they wanted to.

finally zzz if it were about consent you could marry your gay lover in the State of CA this weekend.

Whats that? it is against the law? But what if you gave consent like your horse.

#35     Mar 16, 2010
  6. Siblings are prohibited from giving their consent to a marriage contracts by law. So their lack of ability to give consent is probative to the point made.

Consent is still the major requirement for a contract to be valid, and marriage is a contract...

Perhaps you need a refresher:

Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz.) primary challenger, former Arizona congressman J.D. Hayworth, warned this past weekend that the same-sex marriage decision handed down by the Massachusetts Supreme Court is so loose in its logic and wording that it could lead to a man marrying his horse.

#36     Mar 16, 2010

7. Honestly an animal can give as much evidence for consent as you losers can provide for your imaginary constitutional rights.

#37     Mar 16, 2010
  8. Good to see you continuing with the high level discussion methods employed by the ET miscreants...

#38     Mar 16, 2010
  9. jem

jem

Your argument is so moronic it is funny.
    Let me make more fun of you.

Question to zzz

is it your opinion that the reason horses can't marry a man is because the horse can't give consent.

Answer by zzz.. yes.

so zzz if a horse could give consent then according to zzz logic a man could marry his horse?

Note zzz has already distinguished the horse on grounds of consent.

#39     Mar 17, 2010
  10. If a horse could give his consent?

Impossible...which is why the lunatic GOPer who suggested same sex marriage would lead to man/horse marriage is the typical hysterical hand wringing mindless freak...you know, the teabagger type, the birther type, the lowest end of the food chain...

He would probably hire some low class attorney to defend him of some crime when he comes out of the closet like so many republicans...

#40     Mar 17, 2010