GOP candidate claims same sex marriage could lead to a man marrying his horse...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 15, 2010.

1. jem

jem

look at all this bullshit you will spew. Without any authority --- to make up for one truly stupid comment.

so it is still your position that a man can not marry his horse because the horse can not give consent?

Ironic - you calling someone else a dope... isn't it.

#21     Mar 16, 2010
  2. Yes, a man cannot marry his horse because the horse is incapable of entering into the contract of marriage due to not understanding what a contract is...therefore a horse cannot give consent to enter into the contract. A contract is a logical and practical impossibility between a man and a horse, therefore a marriage between a man and a horse is an absurdity...no wonder the GOP are bringing it up. They bring up absurdities all the time because they have no logical defense of most of their ideological positions...

You really are a dope...

#22     Mar 16, 2010
  3. jem

jem

Your argument is an absurdity. A horse can not marry a man because the horse does not understand the marriage contract.

Are you off your meds or on?

So why can't Mormons have 10 wives. By your argument you would have to say they do not understand the marriage contract.

You calling someone else a dope after the "all time dopey" arguments.

zzz said a horse can't marry a man because the horse does not understand the marriage contract."

I guess you would apply the same logic to a bicycle?

#23     Mar 16, 2010
  4. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYLIx-F7g-8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYLIx-F7g-8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#24     Mar 16, 2010
  5. Mormons can't legally marry 10 wives. It is the law.

I personally see no reason Mormons can't marry 10 wives, I think consenting adults should be capable of forming any contracts they want...

A horse however could never have informed adult consent, so the initial argument of the GOP that same sex marriage would lead to horse man marriage is absurd...

You are still a dope...

You want to marry a bicycle?

You are still a dope...

#25     Mar 16, 2010
  6. jem

jem

So now you admit you made a stupid argument.
    It is about statute and public policy not consent.

#26     Mar 16, 2010
  7. No, it is about consent.

The entire bullshit argument from the GOP is that same sex marriage could lead to a man marrying a horse is complete stupidity...something that I've come to expect as a regular habit from the dimwitted members of the GOP...

Marriage is a contract, period.

No marriage is possible between a man and a horse, period...because the element of a contract is not possible, i.e. both parties enjoining themselves via that contract on the basis of informed consent.

It wouldn't matter if a law was passed or public policy was suddenly granting a man could marry his horse...the law would be repealed by the courts in a heartbeat because the marriage of a man and a horse could not possibly be a contractual arrangement...

I repeat, you really are an idiot...

#27     Mar 16, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

(Psssst...Neither can underage children, regardless of their "culture")

#28     Mar 16, 2010
  9. jem

jem

#29     Mar 16, 2010
  10. Quoting jem below, who as usual has nothing of value to say...

#30     Mar 16, 2010