GOP candidate claims same sex marriage could lead to a man marrying his horse...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 15, 2010.

1. jem

jem

Think of the how ass backward it is for gays to be so bigoted that that they would not push for multi plural marriages.
    Everytime I hear a gay person speak of marriage as only between two people - I wonder what makes them so full of hate.

#11     Mar 15, 2010
  2. GOP folks are a stupid lot, ain't they?

Animals never have an age at which they could form a proper consent to marriage...so granting gay marriage to adults who are able to form proper consent has nothing to do with marrying an animal...

#12     Mar 15, 2010
  3. Why don't you have an Ex-Lax and clear your thoughts.

#13     Mar 15, 2010
  4. jem

jem

wow what insight... consent... what an argument... a natural lawyer. have you considered devry legal secretary school?

#14     Mar 15, 2010
  5. Feel free to find a flaw in the argument...or act like a monkey who has no concept of contract law...

Your choice...

#15     Mar 15, 2010
  6. jem

jem

its not contract law -- einstein. Otherwise we would have polygamy.

I think you should hold off on the secretarial school application.

#16     Mar 16, 2010
  7. Marriage is a contract you idiot...

#17     Mar 16, 2010
  8. jem

jem

Go ahead make a contract with a man in a state which bans gay marriage. You can give all the consent you wish... the contract can be made but it will not be honored because it is contrary to statute or public policy.

It has nothing to do with consent. You should definitely hire a lawyer next time you show up in court. You do not know the difference between contract law and statutory law.

#18     Mar 16, 2010
  9. An invalid contract is just that...not a valid contract. It never was a contract, because it was invalid. No matter what people believe it was, no matter how valid they thought it was...it was invalid and therefore never a contract to begin with. It was never, ever a contract...as not all agreements are contracts, contracts have certain requirements to meet the working definition of a contract...and a marriage is a contract.

What a dope you are...

#19     Mar 16, 2010
  10. +1

#20     Mar 16, 2010