GOP Candidate: “It’s Time For White People To Take A Stand”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Ryan Murdough, a Republican candidate for State House in New Hampshire, says he “stands for the interest of white Americans.” (h/t Think Progress)

For far too long white Americans have been told that diversity is something beneficial to their existence. Statistics prove that the opposite is true. New Hampshire residents must seek to preserve their racial identity if we want future generations to have to possibility to live in such a great state. Affirmative action, illegal and legal non-white immigration, anti-white public school systems, and an anti-white media have done much damage to the United States of America and especially New Hampshire. It is time for white people in New Hampshire and across the country to take a stand. We are only 8 percent of the world’s population and we need our own homeland, just like any other non-white group of people deserve their own homeland.

Murdough is running as a Republican, only because it’s easier to get on the ballot that way, but has been disowned by the Republican Party. However, he says “the tea party movement is doing great things.”

http://www.alan.com/2010/07/19/nh-g...te-its-time-for-white-people-to-take-a-stand/

2. While I agree that whites are the biggest targets of racism, and that whites are by far the least protected class of people I wouldn't really agree with him.

I think that diversity is typically beneficial. "Multiculturalism", however, is an inevitable trainwreck. Many are too dense to acknowledge the difference.

3. One advantage of being a member of "the MASTER RACE" means we don't need to start silly victimcrat-hood organizations.

Put that in you pipe, gadfly, hermit , omega, rcg,

4. He doesn't look very white to me. He could pass for a Mexican.

[​IMG]

5. Whatever gets you through the night, Index.

What tips your hand, however, is that kings in power( your Master Race) do not fret over what the peasantry are doing out in the countryside.

Unless, of course, those peasants are standing outside the gates of the capital.

In your case, something worse has happened. One of those peasants is now your King. :D

He is of course going to lower the bridge and let all the riffraff in, right Pabst. It is just killing you isn't it? :D

Your flailing about on this forum betrays the reality that you are QUITE worried about your future and the future of your "Master Race".

6. 1) You mean like being concerned for my fellow citizens that too many pieces of shit like the woman below exist?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2) You mean like all the fools , assholes, marxist's and race hustlers scrambling all over themselves to make the POS woman and her motives above their constituent of choice ?

PS: I'm not exactly worried about my personal future, at most it's the inconvenience of planning for the economic crisis to come.