Google stock a huge buy

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 6, 2008.

1. what shorts? we have what you and cramer think is the perfect market, one can only buy....it takes shorts to start covering to get a rally in gear, now whos going to do it? Stock, you truly have no clue how markets work.

#11     Oct 6, 2008
  2. Isn't there a video of you blowing out your account in a short position last year?? I believe I saw this, you were pounding your fists on your desk, and I believe that I remember seeing vertical blinds in the background. Correct me if I'm wrong. And now we need to drive the dollar lower? Who the hell promoted you to treasury secretary? You are a hilarious, contradictory character, and I have seen footage of you blowing up your account in a short position. Maybe I'll watch it again, for old times sake.

#12     Oct 6, 2008
  3. A falling dollar benefits all sectors; Tech, energy, commodity, industrials. Essentially any company that derives a large percentage of its sales from foreign countries benefits from a falling dollar. That's a fact.

#13     Oct 6, 2008
  4. wow each year there are morons posting meaningless garbage but not actually taking positions in accordance with their recommendations! Hey when you buy GOOG tomorrow post your account statement for all to see!

#14     Oct 6, 2008
  5. So what the hell does google export overseas?? They get paid, predominantly in USD's, for advertising. I know you think that if the dollar falls, all of tech will be lifted, but all you're really doing is advocating stagflation, and that's a fact, Jack. I guess you'll use the money you make on your GOOG trade to pay for $4.15 gasoline, all while your personal savings erode due to currency devaluation. Save it, pal, you're just all wrong.

#15     Oct 6, 2008
  6. empee

empee

So how can we get the dollar to 0 and devalue our way to prosperity?

#16     Oct 6, 2008
  7. We need to invade Iran and infuse more liquidity. Cut rates to 1.5.

#17     Oct 6, 2008

8. Hahahaha Classic. :D

#18     Oct 6, 2008
  9. ha ha ha so funny..how many people here are still short? If this sell off was so obvious why aren't you all multimillionaires? why not buy the 300 puts??

#19     Oct 6, 2008
  10. it is funny stock, everyone here laughs at you. You were wrong, well not only wrong but absolutely dead wrong. How is your "index" doing? I don't think you have to worry about 40% gains, twice that in losses though? Very doable. Now you are back saying nothing has changed and the mkt's got to go higher, guess what it doesn't....Anyway it will be fun to mock you again.

#20     Oct 6, 2008