Google Search Query Spikes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

You are talking about 1 province in Canada, Alberta, no matter how badly the commies in eastern Canada have tried to fuck alberta and the western states over time, by selling their oil upstream, Alberta has continued to thrive.

A few years ago alberta did have a budget surplus, and they turned around and cut a cheque to every single tax paying citizen.

Alberta is the furthest right wing province in all of Canada, and its the only province without a provincial sales tax, and the only province with ZERO DEBT.

Curiously enough, our resident Commie Ricter currently resides in Alberta......

On the other hand, Ontario which is a haven for liberals has a deficit that is about the same size as California's and a debt which is even bigger, even though Ontario is less than 1/3rd the size of California population wise.

#11     Nov 9, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Bingo! As long as i spend 6 months plus a day outside of Canada I dont have to pay canadian taxes.

#12     Nov 9, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm starting to like Alberta.

#13     Nov 9, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Exactly. And no institution would know of your US citizenship unless you disclosed it.

As for Alberta, that must have been it. Ricter would just give me a "nope", but thank you for giving me the whole story. I knew there was something there.

#14     Nov 9, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

The Alberta government does not have a balanced budget law, though. They do run deficits when necessary.

#15     Nov 9, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It would appear they do not keep deficits, however. In the history of the United States (as far as I am aware) there has never been a refund check because of a surplus.

At any rate, I am off for the evening with the little woman to watch Hunger Games. Haven't seen it yet, and it is strangely relevant to this week's activity.

Good night, Max, Ricter. Others.

#16     Nov 9, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I didnt say they had a balanced budget law, I merely pointed out the province Tsing Tao was referring too, The difference between Alberta and the rest of Canada has been, when they run a deficit one year, they pay it down the next, thus the whole zero debt thing, they are only province in Canada with zero debt, and they have been run by conservatives non stop for 100 years.

#17     Nov 9, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Alaska pays out every year for their oil surplus.

#18     Nov 9, 2012
  9. I talked to a couple of young Colorado residents this afternoon about their feelings on the election.

"I don't like Romney" was their common response. This, out on the Eastern plains in farm country.

:eek:

#19     Nov 9, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Here is a chart for you to chomp on Ricter For those of you who dont know canada guess which side of the political spectrum (QC) quebec stands on, and which side (AB) Alberta and (SK) saskatchewan Stand on.

[​IMG]

#20     Nov 9, 2012