Google Is Going To Have A Shortfall!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Feb 4, 2010.

1. This guy is such a joke. Look at his past stock recommendations. What a diaster. Please if you are going to follow this guy blindly you should look at his past posts. My fav was BQI at 1.60 post was titled "BQI a 4 banger from here" LOL
    How about his genius pick of HERO at 5$ a share on october 6th... Nicely done buddy

When asked why he picks his stocks... He responds: my only reasoning is that the price is going up and its been going up since march. It will keep going up. I have no charts. For you, no theory, no talk about oil or nat gas." WOW!

#21     Feb 5, 2010
  2. spinn

spinn

the only call Ive seen him make is a $100 winner on GOOG and a $23 winner on AAPL.............why dont you make a call???

#22     Feb 5, 2010
  3. its one thing to pick winners when the market goes in your direction its another to pick losers in an up market which is what his track record shows...

#23     Feb 5, 2010
  4. spinn

spinn

he called the top within a few days......and your picks, long or short, are?????

#24     Feb 5, 2010
  5. I didn't start the post to promote my picks... I just commented to point out this gentlemen's track record...

#25     Feb 5, 2010
  6. spinn

spinn

please, just one pick, it wont kill you. Just one.

or can you only predict the past?

#26     Feb 5, 2010
  7. LOL. Fine I'll bite... Short BC and WGO. Been short for months and will continue. Also short LNY. Long gbu-t

#27     Feb 5, 2010
  8. lol page and brin are selling their stock, only they are doing it over a 5 year period

#28     Feb 6, 2010
  9. pitz

pitz

Maybe they see the death of consumerism in the USA as the proverbial 'writing on the wall'.

Love, or hate Google, I think that everyone agrees, they desperately need to actually start creating a product that isn't entirely reliant on high consumer spending, in order to sell.

#29     Feb 6, 2010
  10. Usually one has to go to Yahoo message boards to see hyperbole of this caliber.

Even if Google pulls out of China totally, it only represented less than 2% of their revenue.

The founders are selling 15% of their holdings over 5 years. That is not "in mass" or even en masse, and there's no evidence that they're running out the door.

#30     Feb 7, 2010