Google 'Hunter Biden Brother's Widow"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, May 18, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Why take my word for it? See for yourself what the Biden clan is up to.

2. elderado

elderado

Not to worry, they stopped banging "officially" right prior to Joe's presidential bid. Not to say that he's not still banging her. Or Joe's banging her, whatever. It's a family affair.

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Like Donald and Ivanka

GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Kids really shouldn’t be apart of the narrative. Twas that way till Trump, now its tit for tat I guess. His diplomatic aided business endeavors, implicating Joe should be more concern than his marital affairs.

5. CNN is running one of its many specials on the Trump Family and the Trump Family Business.

Fine.

I wonder when they will do a special on the Biden Family scandals? There certainly is plenty of material to work with there.

I guess that is why we have Fox. To keep things fair and balanced. You know it will be coming at some point. Maybe bring Bill Oreilly back to narrate it just to piss everyone off. He hates Biden so he would keep things bloody and pretty much ruin Hunters life.

Remember Kavanaugh. Show none of them any mercy anywhere at any time during the campaign. Especially Booker and Harris. Their families are not only not off limits - but should be considered to be targets for investigation.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. Biden's kids are no different than all of these rich and spoiled motherfuckers kids (including Trump's kids). They don't live in the same reality as anyone who has ever had to work a day job.

If I vote for Biden I get the same immigration policy as Trump with less drama. A Biden victory will also calm down the AOC's and Bernie Sanders of the world. If Trump wins a second time then these people will go full communist.

I know it is not easy to hear but a Biden victory brings more benefits than a Trump 2nd Term (unless Trump ACTUALLY gets tough on illegal immigration).

7. wildchild

wildchild

No problem, but we know we wont hear a peep of the Biden deeds from the media. These people were calling Trump's 10 year old kid autistic and the media got a good laugh out of it.

8. You are right, we won't hear a peep from the media. I also won't hear a peep from anyone against Joe Biden regarding his same immigration policy during the Obama era.

They cry and go nuts over kids in cages only for Trump. Biden and Obama were doing the same exact things and not a peep.

I can't bring myself to vote for Trump again unless he shows some real results against illegal immigration. If Trump wins again you will see TDS on a level never seen before. Biden will also squash the energy behind AOC and Bernie Sanders. That alone is a good enough reason for him to win.

9. wildchild

wildchild

Maybe Trump should use the IRS and the intelligence community against his political rivals. Obama did and the media is very comfortable with it. I don't suppose Trump would get the same coverage.

10. elderado

elderado

#10     May 26, 2019