Google Glass Invite xxxx

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, May 3, 2013.

1. If they help others see through all your bullshit, im sure ET would be more than willing to pony up a reasonable offer.

#11     Jun 9, 2013
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/b...ers-especially-those-asking-over-15-1C8594690

"the #ifihadglass terms strictly forbid those who are invited to purchase Glass from transferring their invitations. You can bet that the terms of purchase will include similar stipulations.

"So what if it's against Google's rules? Like anyone will ever find out," you might say. But the reality is that Google Glass will, like most mobile Android devices, be associated with a Google account. Meaning that it shouldn't be difficult for the company to catch on if a member of the Glass Explorer program decides to hand his or her gadget to someone else."

So basicly Surf, you are trying to sell a completely unresalable thus unusable device.

Now let me think, how much should I bid for those pretty frames????

#12     Jun 9, 2013
  3. bathrobe

bathrobe

The day will probably come when the nose "pads" (not pads, however, poke somebody's eye out.

#13     Jun 9, 2013
  4. Yeah, I made it clear that there's no guarantee that they will work for anyone other than the original owner. My guess is folks want them to hack them. I will be buying these myself, if there's no interest. surf

#14     Jun 9, 2013
  5. Invite expires on the 20th. --- so, any final offers for the invite? I'll accept $2500 for the glass itself. Let me know. Surf

#15     Jun 17, 2013
  6. Hey Surf, I know the invite has expired, but I have contacted Google, and they can reactivate it. I would like to buy just the invite from you for $1,000 or if you already have the glass I'd buy it for $2,500. Please email me at maxwellgoldstein@me.com
    thanks

#16     Jul 9, 2013
  7. Sold and funded. Thank you and enjoy
    surf

#17     Jul 12, 2013

8. The troll just never stops.

surf

#19     Mar 2, 2017
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Really, you dumbass? Digging up 4 years old posts? And by the way you said you never tried to sell anything to us before your book and this is the second thing beside the PJT tape....

#20     Mar 2, 2017