Google Glass Invite For Sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yah, you are correct-- ijust saw the listing not that it was removed.

#11     Apr 29, 2013
  2. Samsara

Samsara

By all means, keep taking those licks until some nascent integrity begins to grow. As I said before, rubbernecking is good entertainment for us here.

#12     Apr 29, 2013
  3. Not true. You would have problems enforcing your buyer's use when they de-authorize the device. There isn't a single google glass auction on ebay. The legalese is such that you can't sell the invite, and the invite is not real-property. You could sue for a claim of adhesion (reciprocity/imbalance) but you'd never get anywhere and who would bother when they're going to be release to the general public anyway.

You could sell it and hand off the device w/o notifying Google. The problem is advertising the sale. I suggest Craigslist, as it will likely take longer for CL to delete the ad.

I sold a gmail account years ago to a guy from Manhattan. I was squatting on a few dozen addresses and got lucky with a few. I would never advertize it, however.

#13     Apr 29, 2013
  4. prc117f

prc117f

5000 dollars to be invited to something so I can pay 1500 for something so I can look like a total douchebag and get shunned from public places (and or punched in the face)

No thanks.

#14     Apr 29, 2013
  5. I recd an offer of $2500--- but for the glass itself, not the invite despite the caveats-------- anyone else?

#15     Apr 29, 2013
  6. there is no doubt the attempt to get results is seen here in

surf's attempt to exploit opportunity.

"today is greedy bastard day" tomorrow will have it's own worries.

how much capital is still behind involuntary Apple investors?

or how much involuntary investment may result from

BIIB
    MCD
    UTX
    MMM
    CELG
    AMGN

#16     Apr 29, 2013
  7. I saw a guy with a pair walking the streets in SF yesterday and let's just say he didn't look very cool.

#17     Apr 29, 2013
  8. This is new lows for MarketSpammer.

A more deceitful, parasitic, self-promoting, name dropping, d-bag would be hard to find anywhere on the Internet.

#18     Apr 29, 2013
  9. zdreg

zdreg

another one of your excuses for non -truths?

#19     Apr 29, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Was this offer from one of your many aliases on this site that still have escaped banning?

#20     Apr 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.