GOOGLE - Earnings

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stocktrader2007, Jul 17, 2008.

1. GOOG missed, off ~10% after-hours.

:eek:

#21     Jul 17, 2008
  2. Millions of EliteTraders rush to look up boing boing's profile

All the business news channels instantly are put out of business by his sinister blog.

You hate EliteTrader because you have delusions of your own grandeur.

Get lost.

#22     Jul 17, 2008
  3. I've traded SPY options up to 15 minutes after close. But most all conventional equity options stop trading at close. So I think the ETF options are the exception.

#23     Jul 17, 2008

4. Yeah spy trades later, how about the qqqq's, xlf, and iwm (russell). Somewhat confusing as there are several exchanges and most of this really takes place in cyberspace (electronic trading) with some hybrid products in options.

#24     Jul 17, 2008
  5. After careful analysis, I've concluded that GOOGLE will not hit 600+ before expiry.

I use a proprietary system combining Elliot Wave, Fib Retracements, Japanese Candlesticks, stochastics, and most importantly....after hours closing price.

:D

#25     Jul 17, 2008
  6. Digs

Digs

#26     Jul 17, 2008
  7. Light volume?? Have you seen the volume GOOG traded after hours?

I like the Bespoke website. Some great information to be found. Unfortunately, the graph and analysis you showed was before GOOG, MSFT, and MER shit the bed.

#27     Jul 17, 2008
  8. vikasd

vikasd

Goog has to close the gap between 450 and 530. The earnings are not as bad as street makes it out to be. Goog does not give any guidance so "miss" is not the right word.

The mobile search is growing and perhaps the future of goog.

#28     Jul 17, 2008
  9. Wow I gotta make you a medal. Let me head to the bathroom and get right on it.

#29     Jul 17, 2008
  10. sorry to say dude but GOOG has no chance to hit 600 by today. I'd say better odds buying Mega Millions.

#30     Jul 18, 2008