Google earnings in 8 minutes

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by S2007S, Oct 14, 2010.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Get ready for some volatility after hours. Google earnings should help boost the markets for tomorrow.

2. Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF Change

-0.27 -1.81%

3. S2007S

S2007S

Up over $30

4. S2007S

S2007S

$584

:p

I think cramer is going to have $1000 GOOG written on his knuckles tonight, should give me a nice laugh.

5. S2007S

S2007S

The world's largest Internet search engine on Thursday posted a third-quarter net income of $2.17 billion or $7.64 a share, excluding items, surpassing Wall Street's average estimate of $6.69 a share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

Net revenue, which excludes fees that Google pays to partner websites, came to $5.48 billion, versus expectations for $5.27 billion.

6. S2007S

S2007S

At this rate it looks like everyone is going to wake up tomorrow morning to see google trading above $600 a share.

Watching it after hours and they are just trying to climb this slowly over $600.

Every $1-$2 pull back leads to a $4.00 advance.

7. gobar

gobar

last few earnings report when GOOG reported good earning stock went up but market went down and vice versa..

so tomorrow open up and then close lower?

8. Nexen

Nexen

Hey Hajimow,

Fuck honesty and integrity huh ?

So you are wrong and too embarrased to admit so you delete the call ?

Dumb noobs, its ok to be wrong, you can still be a good trader, its this kind of shit that makes you look like an asswipe.

[​IMG]

9. snagged

10. GOOG will go to $600. Too many shorted like Cramer.. he was negative on GOOG earning causing the market to go down for about 1/2 hour. Squeezing is the name of the game. Also expiration date.

#10     Oct 14, 2010