Google Chart Extrememly Bullish

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Nov 14, 2006.

1. CNBC pumped GOOG heavily today, starting at 8am. I saw it. And again after the open.

#31     Nov 21, 2006
  2. Looks like my predictions are coming true

Google BLASTING past 506 and go MUCH higher till 600 and then 900 and all the way to 2000 cause I know how stocks work,

Microsoft Paint is the best trading tool ever~!

All you gots to do is draw the lines! So easy!

i been doign this for 3 years. I can SEE where stocks are gonna go (with the exception of HANS and TIE those sucked). And then draw the lines.

CNBC pump? Wahts your next lame excuse ?

You suck at trading. Admit it.

#32     Nov 21, 2006
  3. dac8555

dac8555

there, i fixed it for you.

dumbass. learning what the stock market is does not denote experience. I leaned about the stock market when i was 12, that doesnt mean i have 20 years experience.

Experience...denotes profesionalism...as in you do it for a living. I am willing to put money on the fact that:

1. You are 25 or younger
    2. You have no college degree.
    3. you do not work in the markets in any capacity
    4. You do not make over $40k per year.
    5. You have negative net worth.

It shows in everything you write.

Either contribute something of value or go play in traffic.

#33     Nov 21, 2006
  4. You dont know me

But I know you have been a long time pessimist and bear who dissagrees with everything I have posted.

I buy stocks differenly than other people. I like the buy and hold strategy. Others like to daytrade and make a few cents on a tic.

Statistics show that buy & hold makes you the most money. Daytraders tend to lose moeny.

So called trend traders & momentum traders dont fare much better.

And yea I have been in the stock market for 3 years. Seen thousands of charts.

#34     Nov 21, 2006
  5. dac8555

dac8555

1. no i dont
    2. based on current conditions, yes, i expect a market turn around.
    3. you buy stocks like most...completely uneducated, without respect or knowledge of risk.
    4. Statistics can be manipulated how ever you like.
    5. well agree on that one
    6. the world may never know.

the point of this sight is to contribute ideas and thoughts of value. you, conversely spout gibberish and gloat about the few decent "picks" you suposedly have made...this helps nobody.

As long as you continue to spout idiotic things, i will be there to call you an idiot.

I will also assume that my assumtion of your professional status, age, eduation and economic situation is accurate based on your lack of response...and further punctuates your inequities.

when you contribute something of value...the character attacks will end.

here is a good example of something of value that most of us can use and share. todays article about filling gaps is well worth the read.

http://www.traderfeed.blogspot.com/

#35     Nov 21, 2006
  6. Bigcharts.com shows Microsoft also trading at or near the high price for the year. Same for CSCO, SUNW, ORCL, HPQ, FSL. Even the newer company NSTC that does IT support is showing a new 52 week high price today.

Maybe something is happening that is a positive development for the tech industry. The tech industry is struggling for years against outsourced production and services. Maybe something is changing the fundamentals of the industry and the tech stocks are alerting us that something is changing.

#36     Nov 21, 2006
  7. "3. you buy stocks like most...completely uneducated, without respect or knowledge of risk."

funny thing is those kind of folks seem to be the winners these days. Forrest gump just bought some dell. "... wouldn't ya know those kind fellers on tv told me to buy some dell-- i think they were pickles or something. Well, i sold that fortune i made on amazon and bought some dell... wouldn't you know ... i went up 10% in the evening. They were saying somethin about delaying earnings and an investigaton of some kind of off balance sheet stuff. Oh well, gotta go jogging. Can't understand why these fellers stare at them computer screens all day."

#37     Nov 21, 2006
  8. I like stock_trad3r. This is a fun thread. Please be nice to the guy.

Maybe this is how many large price movements develop. At the beginning of the price movement few people believe the price is justified. Near the top lots of people might view the stock as undervalued.

Hey stock_trad3r, how can we know when to sell GOOG? Do you have a sell plan?

#38     Nov 22, 2006
  9. dac8555

dac8555

i think you are right, every dog has his day....

#39     Nov 22, 2006
  10. S2007S

S2007S

goog just reversed....

#40     Nov 22, 2006