Google bans ZeroHedge and the Federalist from ad revenue for racebaiting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

The beauty of private enterprise & capitalism
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...ts-ad-platform-over-protest-articles-n1231176
    Google bans two websites from its ad platform over protest articles
    The two sites, ZeroHedge and The Federalist, will no longer be able to generate revenue from any advertisements served by Google Ads.

The two sites, ZeroHedge and The Federalist, will no longer be able to generate revenue from any advertisements served by Google Ads.

A Google spokesperson said in an email that it took action after determining the websites violated its policies on content related to race.

exGOPer, Tony Stark and Bugenhagen like this.
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I'm sure Putin can afford to keep them going though.

d08 likes this.
  3. gaussian

gaussian

And not a single link to an infringing article.

How woke of them. Good thing we have Google to usher us into this new age animal farm.

I can practically hear the cheerful gurgling of soy from where I am sitting. If I had to guess it's because they both made the terribly racist connection between these riots and rampant violence and destruction of businesses. How unwoke. Wake up sheeple everything is racist!!!!111!1!111

zdreg, fan27, traderob and 1 other person like this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

google alpha af pounding grade A pasteurized GMO vitamin D infused milk for standing behind their motto of "do no evil"

tsk, tsk, trafficking in trolling:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

If you support Zerohedge you facilitate Putin's talking points. This has been obvious a very long time now.

It should not take the commie lefties to point this out.

6. UsualName

UsualName

Interestingly google took into account the comments section when making the decision to ban them from their advertising platform.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

it's the precedent Donnie's executive order wants in any case. Hell, might even be the intention to send a message to the WH.

8. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Isnt youtube comments littered with "hate speech"?

lol unreal.

9. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Fox is off the charts with it, that's the point. Zerohedge is a pro Russia, pro Trump site and Trump's new legislation means all the delcious hate comments will go, so basically that's Fox's comments gone too.

And politics in ET, more trouble than its worth soon enough.

10. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Over the years I've seen a bunch of news sites get rid of comments for
    obvious reasons.

Ultimately when the gatekeepers of the internet get big and powerful they call the shots.

Even godaddy wont host certain websites they deem whatever..

#10     Jun 16, 2020