Goog

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Solskjaer_20, May 23, 2005.

1. Insiders sold $1 billion dollars worth of stock in a 24-hr period... maybe sign of top?

They're also executing their options to buy at $0 a share like there is no tomorrow...

#41     May 24, 2005
  2. MarketWatch
    Market Pulse: Google up 2.2%; JMP starts at strong buy w/ $310 target
    Tuesday May 24, 2:11 pm ET
    By Michael Baron

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Google shares added 2.2% to $261.16 in afternoon action on Tuesday. The move comes after JMP Securities initiated coverage of the Internet search services company with a "strong buy" rating and a $310 target price. "We expect the global paid search market to grow in excess of 25% annually for the next three years and for Google to grow at slightly higher rates than the overall market due to its strength in overseas markets, which is the fastest growing segment of the search market today," the firm told clients. JMP also said it expects the company's "stunning" profit margins to continue to rise, albeit at more modest rates, and that it anticipates Google will roll out new products, such as an instant messaging platform and a Web browser, over the next few years.

#42     May 24, 2005
  3. redline

redline

I would not be surprised to see goog hit $350 and announce a stock split. ps I don't trade it

#43     May 24, 2005
  4. jsmith

jsmith

I think I already read somewhere on ET that it said the GOOG prospectus that GOOG would not ever split.

#44     May 24, 2005
  5. ^ Really. I don't remember reading that part. Then again it was amended so many times so who knows.

#45     May 24, 2005
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

at this time they have stated no they will not split anytime soon....i read it on breifing like last week sometime

#46     May 24, 2005
  7. Looks like GOOG is setting up a nice reversal candle today.

#47     May 24, 2005
  8. ozzy

ozzy

Goog about to bust a nut? Back to 250? Very possible and maybe more?

ozzy

#48     May 24, 2005
  9. I also recall hearing or reading that they would never split as well...it was awhile ago..I want to say when they went public but not sure...

GOOG...The "Mini-Buffet" at $780.00 a share and climbing" :D

#49     May 24, 2005
  10. I donno what GOOG will do in the near-term. It's like TZOO except it has real profits.

#50     May 24, 2005