GOOG shatters 513...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 5, 2007.

1. bluud

bluud

your posts are annoying ... at least stock trader has an opinion ... right or wrong whatever the fuck ... as if any one on this board knows shit about the market ... seriously find something better to joke about ..

#51     Jun 8, 2007
  2. bluud

bluud

Before goog could think of taking over the communication world ... the government will find something to sue their ass off ... unless they sign contracts with the government to share information to get their support ... just like what fucking microsoft did to get so fucking rich with their cheap crappy product ... and dominate the OS world ...

#52     Jun 8, 2007
  3. His 'act' is getting old. If he thinks he is so funny he should just do stand up.

#53     Jun 8, 2007
  4. Oh I'm sorry crybaby, did I bother you? Get over yourself little girl. :D

Want me to tease you about the fact that I probably have more money than you?

#54     Jun 8, 2007
  5. bluud

bluud

WTFuck .. are you alright :(

#55     Jun 8, 2007
  6. If that's a question it requires a question mark stupid. If it's not a question you sound about as intelligent as stock_turder. :D

#56     Jun 8, 2007
  7. GOOG shattered $513 downside today! Congrats stock_turder! :p

#57     Jun 11, 2007
  8. I've been short google since520. I know that I am not wrong on this one...

#58     Jun 11, 2007
  9. lol you're such a putz. You said you shorted on the 31st.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95746

How convienent that you ignore this thread till it goes down and claim to have shorted near the top.

You think people don't notice your BS but they do.

#59     Jun 11, 2007
  10. You should try taking reading comprehension 101 again stupid. You provided a link that disproved your point. Good one, you're an idiot. How old are you mutant? :D

#60     Jun 11, 2007