GOOG shatters 513...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 5, 2007.

1. bounced.

this thing is solid.

#41     Jun 7, 2007
  2. bounced.

this thing is solid.

almost as solid as amazon. hehehh.

#42     Jun 7, 2007
  3. Cross verification is great... but it usually only matters when you use it with different tools.

Trend lines are one tool, but there is also the price bars themselves, volume, fib levels, lagging indicators, oscillators, etc.

Cross Verification occurs when these things are telling you the same thing (or sometimes when one is in divergence that can be strong signal).

Anyways, I'm not trying to be fecitious like some others, but I stand by my opinion that your chart lacks value (to put it nicely).

#43     Jun 7, 2007
  4. Just thought I might throw this back up to the top. Ahhhh. I see google is at 510 now. Hmmm....

#44     Jun 8, 2007
  5. bluud

bluud

screw goog ... goog dominate/control the internet ... then what the fuck do govs do?? ... ya right, NSA is just gonna sit on it's ass and watch goog take over the internet ... you bet!

#45     Jun 8, 2007
  6. bluud

bluud

#46     Jun 8, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

I would have gone sick if I had met that ugly fag in person too.

#47     Jun 8, 2007
  8. hardly down at all

530 is just around the corner

GOOG will control not just the entire internet but eventually all mediums of communication & information

#48     Jun 8, 2007
  9. Seriously...do your parents support you? If you have a net worth of $100k and don't sell stocks how the fuck do you survive? You're like a cockroach, only they're rather intelligent in comparison. :D

#49     Jun 8, 2007
  10. Check it out boys. This tells you what to expect from the GOOGs till the end of next week barring any major fat tail events. It's why the boys that run the show set the intraday H/L where they did, e.g., @ 519.64 and 509.46.

lj

Incidentally, in the premarket, they tried to protect yesterday's low but that didn't pan out.

#50     Jun 8, 2007