Hi everyone! Few months ago, I was quite bullish on GOOG (almost when it was touching its bottom) and I went long Jan/12 calls at 460 strike for a premium of 80$. Today, trying to lock some of the profits, I went short Jan/12 calls at 590 strike, for a premium of 81$. Therefore I don't risk anything anymore, and my profit can range from 100$ to 13.100$ per contract. My idea is the following: - if GOOG keeps on running, I will buy back the calls sold today (when they will have little premium in their price) and sell new calls at a higher strike; at the same time buy puts at a lower strike; - if GOOG goes back to where it is coming from, I will buy back the calls sold today and wait for a new advance for more call sellling. What do you think?